Punjab B.Ed Merit List 2021: Through the online mode, the Punjab B.Ed Merit List will be declared by the university. The university conducts Entrance Exam for Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) to get admission in Colleges in the state of Punjab for the 2 years course. Through its hosted link, the university declares the result and Punjab B.Ed Merit List in online mode only on the official website at results.puchd.ac.in. The answer key is released, before the result announcement. In online mode Candidates will also get the chance to submit objections if any and express their valid concerns by given due dates for consideration of the evaluation process. All applicants would require obtaining a minimum percentage of marks to get their names in the Punjab B.Ed Merit List.
Punjab B.Ed Merit List 2021: Important Dates
|Release the availability of seats with Colleges||2nd week of July 2021|
|Declaration of the Result||2nd week of July 2021|
|Major Subject Combination & Choice filling for colleges||4th week of Aug 2021|
|Qualifying degree marks||2nd week of July 2021|
By the university, 15% of reserved seats under quota shall be filled as per Reservation Policy of the Central Govt,. If one or two people get the same ranking in the list, the tie will be resolved using the inter-se-merit criteria. The first factor used will be (i) Higher percentage in qualifying degree and next will be (ii) Age order in the result criteria. Candidates within the Punjab state would fill the rest 85% seats.
Step to download the result
- Candidates must be Visited the official website i.e. results.puchd.ac.in (link is available on this site).
- Now they will open the home page and “Login (if already registered)”
- If the candidates already login then they enter your Login ID and Password
- After the applicant sign in, you will notice the result download link
- Before sign in, check the details carefully
- Last step they can download the result and save the file or take a print out of it.
Punjab B.Ed Merit List
After the declaration of the result, the merit list will be announced for the admission. Applicants whose result is declared positive shall proceed to wait for online registration. The university would be allowed to the candidates for filling provide a maximum of 10 choices in order of preference. You will also select one subject combination Along with college selection. Punjab University conducts the only one online counseling. Keep on visiting the website regularly for the rest of the details. Qualifying candidates be careful when they provide the name of the desired college. On the basis of the selection of a UG / PG degree, the choices would be available and selected teaching the subject.
Verification of documents
As per the schedule mentioned on the website, Candidates who have been allotted seats through the online process shall report at the allotted college. Applicants are required to carry original documents along with one photocopy of those documents. The college will verify the following original documents:
- Degree/s &Marks Cards of all Examinations & Marks Card of Matric (10th).
- From the Institute last attended (Character Certificate)
- Domicile/Residence Certificate or Reservation Category Certificate.
- Certified by Dist. Education Officer (Rural Area Claim), if any.
- As per university norms Affidavit regarding gap year (if any)
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Visit the official Portal of http://results.puchd.ac.in