APSCHE will release the AP EdCET Application Form 2020 on the official website. Candidates can fill the application form in only online mode through www.sche.ap.gov.in/edcet. The application fee could be paid in online mode only. The applicant should fulfill the Local/Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh. Candidates can apply for admission to the B.Ed regular course which is of two years duration offered by the universities as well as affiliated to the colleges of education in the state of Andhra Pradesh. More details about AP EdCET Application Form 2020 is given in the following article.
AP EdCET Application Form Important Dates
|Notification||1st week of March 2020|
|Starting of online application||2nd week of March 2020|
|Last dates of submission of application without late fee||2nd week of April 2020|
|Availability of hall ticket||2nd week of April 2020|
|Date of Examination||09 May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||4th week of April 2020|
AP EdCET Application Form 2020
The mode of Application for the AP EDCET is online. Visit the official website for the application, no other mode of application will be entertained. Create a profile on the portal by using a valid email id. here, you must provide personal details. Provide educational details such as passed examinations and obtained marks. Upload scanned images of signature, photographs, left thumb impression in the given format. Pay the application fee and submit the information after payment. Take the printout of the confirmation page and of payment slip for the future references. There is no need to send hard copy of application form.
Application Form Procedure
- Fee Payment
- Check Fee Payment Status
- Fill The Application Details
- Print Application Form
Details required to fill the Application Form
- APOnline Transaction Id.
- Qualifying Examination
- examination Certificate
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- Income of Parents
- STUDY DETAILS
- Category (SC, ST, BC, etc.)
- Caste Certificate
- Special Category
- Aadhaar Card details
- Ration Card Details
- Passport size photograph
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or Equivalent 10th
- Date of Birth, Birth District, Birth State
- Test Applied for B.Ed. / Methodology for PART C
Steps to fill AP EdCET Application Form 2020
- Visit the official website and find the link to apply for the application form.
- Check the application fee and make payment of the same by clicking the “Initiate Payment’ button.
- Make a note of the payment ID, after making the payment.
- Check the payment status by entering the required details.
- Enter Payment reference ID, Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket No, Mobile Number, Date of Birth.
- Click on “Proceed” to fill the next part of the application form.
- Over the next page, a candidate needs to fill all the required details.
- Make a note of the registration number and print a copy of their filled in the application form for future reference.
- Candidates are requested to fill the online application form carefully.
- Those who belong to the General category need to make payment of Rs 650/-(inclusive service charge) as the application fee.
- The application fee for candidates belonging to SC and ST category need to make payment of Rs 450/-(inclusive service charge).
- One can make the payment of the fee at any of the Andhra Pradesh centers.
- The fee can also be made by the payment gateway such as net banking, credit card, or debit card.
- After fee payment either by cash at AP Online center or by money, a transfer candidate can check their status of fee submission.
- All Indian Nationals will be eligible to appear for the admission. Candidates need to have permanent residence in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 19 years as on 1st July 2020.
- Candidates must have completed the Bachelor level education from a recognized University/Institute.
The candidate shall have attempted relevant Methodology subject at AP EdCET Application Form based on the subjects of study at Degree or PG level.
|Mathematics||Candidates with BA/B.Sc. with Mathematics as one of the group subjects and BCA candidates with Mathematics at the intermediate level as a group subject.|
|Physical Science||Candidates with B.Sc., who have studied Physics and Chemistry or allied material sciences under part 2 group subject and BCA candidates with Physical Sciences at the intermediate level as group subject.|
|Biological Science||Candidates with B.sc/B.sc (Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or allied life sciences under the part 2 group subjects and BCA students with Biological Science at the intermediate level as group subjects.|
|Social Studies||All candidates with B.A./B.Com/B.B.M./ students with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.|
|English||Candidate with B.A. Special English or M.A. English.|
- The candidate shall have obtained an aggregate of 50% marks at the degree/PG level examination for (OC/BC) and 40% marks in respect of SC/ST.
- Attempting a different methodology paper at AP EdCET Application Form and obtaining rank does not confer any right to claim admission in that Methodology.