Punjab ITI 2023: The notification of Punjab ITI is released by the Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training every year for admission to the ITI courses. The interested students for ITI can fill the applications through online mode. The admissions will be on the basis of the merit of the candidates. Candidates will attend the Counselling based on the ranks and marks obtained. For more details about Punjab ITI 2023, read the following article.
Trades provided through Punjab ITI 2023
|Cutting & Sewing (VI)
|Interior Design & Decoration
|Baker and Confectioner
|Fruit and Vegetable Processor
|Front Office Assistant
|Food & Beverages Services Assistant
|Hospital House Keeping
|Fashion Design & Technology
|Craftsman Food Production (Vegetarian)
|Dental Laboratory Equipment Technician
|Driver Cum Mechanic
|Computer-Aided Embroidery And Designing
|Food Production (General)
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
|Health Sanitary Inspector
|Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
Punjab ITI 2023: Important Dates
|Starting Date for Online Application
|1st week of June 2023
|2nd week of June 2023
|Online Choice Filling
|2nd week of Jun 2023
|4th week of June 2023
|Reporting at the Institutes
|4th week of June 2023
- The candidate should have a domicile certificate from Punjab State.
- Passed 8th or 10th from a recognized Board of Education.
- The age limit should be at least 14 years.
- There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Punjab ITI 2023: Application Form
Visit the official website of the Institute and click on the link ”Admission” available on the left side of the page. Register yourself by entering the basic details and login in with the given details to fill the remaining part of the Punjab ITI Application Form. Fill all the details in the application form correctly and upload the required documents, Photos and Signature. Click on the “Submit” button and make a payment of the application form through Credit Card/ Debit Card/Internet Banking. Applications will be accepted provisionally only if the payment is done.
- Engineering Trade – Rs.19312 (per Annum)
- Non-Engineering Trade – Rs.12875 (Per Annum)
Punjab ITI 2023 Counseling
There will be a counselling procedure for the allotment of seats based on their merit and category. Candidate has to take a printout of the provisional allotment letter (if the seat is allotted) and visit the nearby D.I. and complete the admission formalities. The candidate has to attend the next round of counselling (if the seat is not allotted) by again filling the choices.
Document s required during counseling
- Colour Photo of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
- Study certificates of ITI / IVC.
- Parent/Guardian Signature.
- Combined Marks memo for ITI Candidates.
- Study certificates of the candidate from 6th to 10th Class.
- Marks Memos of Intermediate for IVC Candidates.
- Scanned Copy of the Bridge Course Certificate.