Uttarakhand ITI 2022: The process of Uttarakhand ITI is managed by Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education for admission in ITI courses in different ITI colleges of the Uttarakhand State. To pursue ITI courses, a candidate should go through the official website and submit your application form. Ensure to verify eligibility requirements, before you apply. Candidates have to through a state-level entrance exam followed by counselling for final admission. After successful completion of the ITI course in the respective trade, Uttarakhand ITI issue certificates to all the candidates. The application process generally starts in the month of March/April each year. Get more details about Uttarakhand ITI 2022 in the following article.
Uttarakhand ITI 2022: Important Dates
|Availability of the Application form||March 2022|
|Application form ends on||April 2022|
|Admit card release date||May 2022|
|Entrance exam date||June 2022|
|Result announcement||June 2022|
|Starting of the Counselling||July 2022|
- Applicants must have the domicile of Uttarakhand.
- Passed 10th class (High School) or any equivalent exam from any recognized board/institute.
- The age of the applicant should not be less than 14 years.
Uttarakhand ITI 2022: Application Form
Read all the information carefully before filling the application form. Submit the application form through online mode on the official website. Provide all the details required in the application form and upload the images of photograph and signature. Pay the necessary application fee through net banking, credit/debit card to complete the application process. Take the printout of the application form and keep it safe for future purposes till counselling.
- The application fee will be Rs.250/-.
- The reserved category (SC/ST) applicants need to pay Rs.150/- only.
- Candidates pay the fee through net banking, credit card, and debit card, etc.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- There will be a total of 100 multiple-choice questions in the exam having four alternatives.
- Questions will be based on General Knowledge and subjects of the qualifying exam.
- Each question will carry 4 marks.
- The entrance test will be of 2 hours’ duration.
- Every correct answer will be awarded by 4 marks.
- A wrong attempt costs 1 mark as negative marking is applicable.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The authority will issue notification regarding counselling on the official website. The successfully qualified candidates of the entrance test and having a good rank in the merit list can attend counselling. Candidates have to report the concerned institute with all your personal as well as educational documents.
Document s required during counseling
- 10th/12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Character certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Passport size photographs
- Printout of the application form
- Seat allotment letter
- Admit card of Uttarakhand ITI exam
- Uttarakhand ITI result
- Reserved category certificate (if applicable)
- Any other document as per the directions.
Government Industrial Training Institute
|Chamba||Gairsain||Chamiyala||Rajpur Road Gujrara|
|Pokhra||Haridwar||Vikasnagar||Lower Bazar Srinagar|
|Purola||Ramnagar||Okhalkanda||Brightend Corner Almora|
|Askote||Ukhimath||Anjanisain||Khetima (Scheduled Tribe)|
|Almora||Raurdhar||Thailisain||Chakrata (Scheduled Tribe)|
|Barkot||Sitarganj||Gangolihat||Maldhanchour (Samaj Kalyan)|
|Doiwala||Betalghat||Uttarkashi||Dehradun (for Men and Women)|
|Jayanti||Khetikhan||Munikireti||Haldwani (for Men and Women)|
|Dugadda||New Tehri||Saldmahadev||Kashipur (for Men and Women)|
|Tapovan||Mussoorie||Rudraprayag||Gularbhoj/ Bageshwar/Pines Nainital (Samaj Kalyan)|
Uttarakhand ITI 2022: Important Points
- Understand the exam pattern and syllabus in detail to start preparation accordingly.
- It is important to bring the admit card on the day of the exam.
- Candidates can download the admit card with the help of registration number and date of birth.
- The authority declares the result of the entrance examination on the official website.
- The admission will be done on the basis of the candidates’ overall performance during the exam.
- Go through the admission process and read all the information carefully.