Punjab JET 2024: Interested applicants are notified from the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training for the admission process into the Diploma courses. Those applicants who have passed the matriculation level can take admission to regular Punjab Polytechnic Diploma Courses. Only for the 12th class level, the Modern Office Practice (MOP) Diploma course is available for registration. Applicant must register for Punjab Polytechnic Diploma online, at the official website of Punjab Technical Education and Industrial Training for seeking admission into the Diploma courses. In this post, we are providing all information about Punjab JET 2024.
Punjab JET 2024: Important Dates
|Application Form submit date||4th week of May 2024|
|The end date for an Application form||June 2024|
|Release the 1st Counselling Date announced||June 2024|
|Declaration of the result||June 2024|
|The close date Fee Payment Submit||July 2024|
|Start the 2nd Counselling||July 2024|
|Declaration (Seat Allotment) of the result||July 2024|
|Start the Allotted Institution Fee Submit||July 2024|
- Students qualify in the 10th class Examination or that applicants who is in the 10th standard are also eligible to apply.
- To apply for this course applicants with any percentage of marks are eligible to apply.
- In the qualifying examination, Mathematics and Science are compulsory subjects.
- For the admission process, there is no upper or lower age limit.
- Applying aspirants have a resident of India.
|Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes||25%|
|Border Areas/Backward Areas (2% each)||4%|
|Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighter||1%|
Punjab JET 2024 Application Form
Applicant clicks on the official webpage and fill all the required details need to register online. After the registration process applicant, start filling the Punjab JET application form. To fill the application form there will be no offline mode will be entertained. The applicant clicks on the submit button and get the application number which will be used further. By filling the required details, Candidates need to login and by filling their personal and educational details applicant will complete the application form. Before press the submit button candidate check the filling details after verify all the details they can submit the application form.
- The Applicants pay only Rs. 550 as an application fee.
- For all the applicant’s application Fee will be the same.
- Via Debit/Credit card or via Net Banking Fee will be paid.
- To pay the application fee No offline mode will be available.
Punjab JET Counselling
Applicant must register at the psbte.gov.in with the valid application number and login ID, to generate a valid registration number When the dates of the Punjab Polytechnic counselling are announced. To join the counselling process applicant must submit the signature, photograph, image files of the marks card, and DOB certificate and pay the one-time registration fee of Rs. 500.
Document s required during counseling
- Domicile certificate
- Certificate in support to claim reserved category
- Qualifying examination mark sheet
- Matriculation certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Character certificate from the last attended institution