Punjab SET 2023: Punjab State Organization conducts the Punjab SET is popularly known as the Punjab State Eligibility Test to appoint the candidates for the post of Assistant Professor or to offers them JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) in the colleges and University of Punjab state. Students can apply for the Punjab SET Examination through online mode by visiting the official website. Before registration, aspirants check this post to know the detailed information of Punjab SET 2023 important dates, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, and admission procedure.
Punjab SET 2023: Important Dates
|Start filling the application form||Update soon|
|The end date of the application form||Update soon|
|Release the Admit card||Update soon|
|Announcement the Exam date||Update soon|
|Declaration of the Result||Update soon|
- From universities/institutions recognized by UGC in Humanities (including languages), candidates have obtained at least 55% marks in Master’s Degree OR equivalent examination and Social Science, Computer Science &Applications, Electronic Science, etc. they can apply in this test.
- Other Backward Classes(OBC) belonging to non-creamy layer/Scheduled Caste(SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/ persons with disability(PWD) category candidate must have at least 50% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s degree or equivalent examination are eligible for this Test.
- Must carry a Post-Graduation degree with any stream from a reputed board/university.
- Obtain at least 55% marks in their PG Degree.
Punjab SET 2023: Application Form
To get a post of Assistant Professor in the colleges of Punjab State, advised to the candidate they have to fill a Punjab SET Application Form on the official website. Students first visit the official portal of the Punjab State Organization organizes to apply for the Punjab SET Examination through online mode by visiting on the official website & to get the job as Assistant Professor in the schools and colleges of Punjab State. The first candidate completes the registration process then they get the registration id and login password. On the official web page of Punjab State, the application will be provided.
- Before completing the registration process students need to pay the application fee for Punjab State Eligibility Test 2023 Examination.
- To pay the application fee for Punjab State Eligibility Test candidates use any mode such as; Debit or Credit card, NEFT, and Bank Challan.
- The first examination will be based on the Research and Teaching Aptitude & the second or third Paper will be based on the respective subject.
- Punjab SET will be conducted in objective mode & it consists of three papers.
- There will be one common paper (Paper-I) for all the candidates& this paper evaluate the General Aptitude of the candidates,
- The first paper contains 60 questions of 2 marks each, and the aspirants will have to answer 50 questions only.
- Punjab SET second paper will have 50 compulsory questions of 2 marks each.
- In the Punjab SET third exam, there will be 75 compulsory questions of 2 marks each.