Rajasthan BSTC 2023: Rajasthan Basic School Teaching Course Admission Test (BSTC) is conducted by the Directorate of Elementary Education Campus, Bikaner for admissions of eligible candidates in Basic School Teaching Courses. The Directorate provides admission to the BSTC course in various educational institutions in Rajasthan State. It is a state-level examination also considered as Rajasthan Pre D.El.Ed entrance exam. Get more details about Rajasthan BSTC 2023 in the following article.
Rajasthan BSTC 2023: Important Dates
|Starting of Registration||4th week of March 2023|
|Application Fee payment last date||3rd week of April 2023|
|Last date to Apply||4th week of April 2023|
|Admit Card||3rd week of May 2023|
|Exam date||5th week of May 2023|
|Release of Answer Key||5th week of May 2023|
|Declaration of Result||5th week of May 2023|
|Release of Merit / Rank list||4th week of June 2023|
|Counselling||2nd week of July 2023|
- Passed class 12th Examination from any recognized board or Rajasthan Board or CBSE/ICSE or equivalent exam is required with at least 50% marks (45% marks for SC/ST).
- The appearing candidates of the qualifying examination can also apply for Rajasthan BSTC 2023.
- The age of the candidate should be above 18 and below 28.
Rajasthan BSTC 2023 Application Form
The application form will be available online. Candidates who wish to appear for Basic School Teaching Courses can apply on the official website. There is no need to send any hard copy of the filled application form. Candidates need to submit the required Application Fee through (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking) to complete the application process as:
|BSTC General or BSTC Sanskrit||400/-|
|BSTC General and BSTC Sanskrit||450/-|
The fee can also be paid through E-Mitra, extra charge of Rs. 30/- is applicable for the same.
- The mode of the exam will be Offline.
- A total of 3 hours’ duration will be for the exam.
- The total number of questions will be 600 each of 1 mark.
- There will be MCQ type question in the exam.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
|Sections||Number of questions||Marks|
|General information of Rajasthan||50||150|
|English, Hindi Or Sanskrit||20, 30, Or 30||60, 90, Or 90|
Candidates can get the call letters for counselling and the counselling schedule for the registration on the official website. The counselling begins just after the declaration of Results. The qualified candidates of the exam can only attend the Counselling process on the prescribed date and venue. There will be registration and choice filling in the counselling process. The process would be completed by Seat allotment.
- Mental Ability: Analogy, Reasoning, Discrimination, Logical Thinking, Relationship Analysis
- General Awareness: Folk Life, Social Aspect, Tourism Aspect, Political Aspect, Historical Aspect, Economic Aspect, Geographical Aspect, Art, Culture, and Literature Aspect
- Teaching Aptitude: Creativity, Leadership Quality, Teaching Learning, Professional Attitude, Social Sensitivity, Communication Skills, Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation
- Language Ability (English): Tense, Vocabulary, Synonym, Antonym, Articles, Connectives, Narration, Prepositions, Spelling Errors, Spotting Errors, Kind of Sentences, Sentence Completion, One Word Substitution, Correction of Sentences
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Rajasthan BSTC 2023: Important Points
- Candidates need to pay the application fee to complete the form.
- On paying the application fee, candidates will get the token to fill the form.
- NCERT gives the chance to do B.Ed after 12th.
- This course will be of 4 years by applying online for CEE (Common Entrance Test).
- Candidates of the general category are required to obtain 50% as the minimum requirement to be eligible.