Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024: The admission process for candidates into the various ITI colleges of Rajasthan is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan, in coordination with the “Board of Technical Education” (BTER). The authority issues an official notification every year. Candidates, who are eligible, can pursue various entry-level professional IT courses from the ITI colleges of Rajasthan by taking part in the admission procedure. Candidates are advised to read the official advertisement from the official website before filling out the form. Check here all the details about Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit and Result.
Rajasthan ITI 2024 Updates
ITI Application process is going to start in the last week of June 2024. Check here: Rajasthan ITI Application Form.
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024: Important Dates
|Starting of application form submission||last week of June 2024|
|The closing of Submission of form||3rd week of July 2024|
|Counselling Date||August 2024|
Courses Offered through Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024
|Fitter||Marine Engine Fitter|
|Wireman||Lift and Escalator Mechanic|
|Surveyor||Mason (Building Constructor)|
|Carpenter||Plastic Processing Operator|
|Machinist||Draughtsman (Civil/ Mechanical)|
|Electrician||Interior Decoration and Designing|
|Pattern Maker||Computer Hardware & Network Maintenance|
|Sheet Metal Worker||Welder Old Name Welder (Gas and Electric)|
|Electronic Mechanic||Tool & Die Maker (Press Tools, Jigs & Fixtures)|
|Forger & Heat Treater||Information Communication Technology System Maintenance|
|Foundryman Technician||Mechanic (Tractor/ Refrigeration and Air-Conditioner/ Auto Electrical and Electronics/ Diesel Engine/ Motor Vehicle/ Motor Cycle|
- Candidates must have the residence in the state of Rajasthan.
- The age of the applicants must not be less than 15 years.
- The maximum age of the applicants should not be more than 40 years.
- The age relaxation in the upper age will be 5 years for the ex-servicemen, 10 years for the candidates who are physically handicapped and 5 years in case of war widows.
- Candidates must have completed the secondary or senior 8th standard, secondary level education from any recognized board of State or Central Government.
General Information for Rajasthan ITI Admission
Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024 Application Form Details
The application form will be provided with the announcement of the official notification on the official website. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Applicants will fill and submit the application form with the correct details as asked to be filled. The online application form will be issued from the website. Candidates will have to take the printout of the application form after the submission of the application form. Rajasthan ITI Admission 2024 Click Here to apply online.
- Candidates will pay the application fee of Rs. 310.
- The application fee can be paid through the credit card, debit card or the KIOSK payment gateway.
- The application fee can also be paid through DD (in favor of the authority).
- The admission of the candidates will be purely based on the merit list.
- On the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the 8th, 10th or 12th, the merit list will be made.
- After the submission of the application form, there will be counseling process.
- At the time of counseling, the candidates will have to show all the certificates of their educational qualification.
- The admission or counseling authority shall have the right to take the final decision about the final decision of the candidates.
There will be some relaxation in the admission proceeding for the candidates who are
- Children of deceased/disabled ex-servicemen, including those killed/disabled during peacetime/ Serving officers/ Serving jawans/ Ex-servicemen
- In accordance with the guidelines of the reservation of seats in ITI colleges recommended by the government of Rajasthan, the admission counseling will be commenced.
Details of Reservation Quota
- Those, who belong to the SC and ST category, will be offered the reservation as per the proportion of their population.
- Candidates, who fall into the category of PwD, will also be offered some quota in admission into the ITI colleges.
- There will be some quota for the candidates of the recognized orphanages.
- 25 % of total seats will be reserved for women candidates.
- There will be some reservation of seats for the ex-servicemen also.
- The result of the candidates, who have been offered the admission, will be enlisted on the official website after the counseling process is over.
- The result will be along with the name of the ITI College they have been offered to take admission.
Career after ITI Certification
- One may find admission into Diploma in Engineering for a better career opportunity.
- One can choose specialized short-term courses in the Advanced Training Institute (ATI).
- Candidates may explore a number of jobs in the public and private sectors for both engineering and non-engineering trades.