Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023: Rajasthan Polytechnic admission process is conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Rajasthan. All the Candidates can get admission in engineering and non-engineering courses. Candidates don’t need to give any entrance examination for admission to the polytechnic course. Through the admission, process Candidates can get into the various government and private polytechnic colleges in Rajasthan. Admission will be offered on the basis of a candidate’s merit in the 10th class certificate. Get more details about Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 in the following article.
Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023: Important Dates
|Online application form||2nd week of June 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st week of July 2023|
|Announcement of merit list||2nd week of July 2023|
|Last date Announcement of merit list||2nd week of July 2023|
|Counselling||3rd week of July 2023|
|Allotment of the seat – round 1||3rd week of July 2023|
|Processing fee Rs 1000 and Document verification||4th week of July 2023|
|Candidates for upward movement||Last week of July 2023|
|Allotment of the seat – round 2||1st week of August 2023|
|Processing fee Rs 1000 and Document verification||1st week of August 2023|
|Remaining fee and reporting at the allotted institute||2nd week of August 2023|
|Starting of classes||3rd week of August 2023|
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Passed the 10th class from the recognized board with science and mathematics as compulsory subjects and Candidates should secure a minimum aggregate of 35% marks to be eligible for polytechnic courses.
- Candidates must have attained at least 15 years of age for taking admission to any polytechnic course.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Application form
The application form of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 has to be filled online mode. Candidates will be eligible to sit in the exam. Students will be able to edit their application form till the closing date of the application form. After the submission of the form students get registration numbers as proof for the application submission.
Filling the Application Form of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023
- Candidates fill all the required details carefully in the application form.
- Upload the scanned images of passport size photograph and signature and other documents required.
- Candidates will be Enter personal details (name, parents’ name, date of birth, gender, etc.), and contact details (mobile number, email ID). Click ‘Register for Online Application’ after filling up this page.
- After the registration, a unique ID will be generated and after that unique id sent via SMS to the registered mobile number. Save this ID for future reference.
- After the payment application form will be completed.
- After the submitting application form candidates should take the printout of the application form.
- It is an important step in completing the Rajasthan Polytechnic Application process.
- The Application fee for Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023 will be Rs.300/.
- Candidates can pay the fees online mode through a Debit card.
Rajasthan Polytechnic Merit List
- Merit list contains names of aspirants shortlisted for the future admission process in order of ranks secured by them.
- The provisional Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 merit list will be based on marks obtained by candidates in the qualifying exam.
- After the counselling, DTE Rajasthan will release the final merit list of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2019 on July 22.
- For SC candidates 16% seats will be reserved.
- For ST candidates 12% of seats will be reserved.
- 21% of seats will be reserved for candidates belonging to the Non-Creamy layer OBC category and 1% for non-creamy layer SBC candidates.
- Candidates who belonging to Person with Disability (PwD) 3% seats will be reserved.
- For women candidates, 25% seats will be reserved.
- 3% for dependents of Ex-servicemen or Gallantry award winners/ Defense Killed.
After the exam merit list, short-listed candidates must appear for the Rajasthan polytechnic counselling. DTE, Rajasthan conducts counselling process. Candidates attend the counselling as per their rank in the merit list and candidates will be offered seats as per the availability of the seats.
Counselling Process of Rajasthan Polytechnic 2023
- The will be held as per the scheduled time and date at the designated centers.
- Counselling session exercises their choice of the program according to the availability of seats in order of merit.
- All the Candidates will get the seats based on merit as also course and college preferred.
- Candidates will be required to carry certain certificates and documents which will be verified by the Counselling center.
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable admission fee of INR 4000 irrespective of their category.
- If the Candidates wishes to accept the seat offered, he must go to the college allotted to him and complete the admission formalities and pay the requisite fees within a stipulated period of time.
- In the counselling process does not get his first preference then he will be allotted a provisional seat. The provisional seat or any available seat will be confirmed only in the second Counselling round.
Documents require for counselling
- Mark sheet of 10th
- Passing certificate of 10th
- Leaving certificate from the institute.
- PWD certificate (If applicable).
- Residence certificate.
- Passing certificate of 10th
- Character certificate
Visit the official portal of Technical Education, Rajasthan