RCI AIOAT Registration 2023: The Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) conducts the All India Online Aptitude Test every year which further offers admission to the special BSTC courses. Hence, qualified candidates are eligible to get enrolled in the diploma courses in special education, viz HI, MR, VI, ASD, CP, MD, or DB.
So, to appear in this national-level entrance exam, RCI is soon going to upload the RCI AIOAT Registration 2023 notification on the official website. Also, the aspirants are expected to submit the online registration form before the last date. Therefore, it is suggested to stay tuned for the updates, till then get all the updates like eligibility criteria, important dates, syllabus, and exam pattern.
RCI AIOAT Registration 2023: Important Dates
The registration for the AIAOT for taking admission in RCI approved institutions is expected to begin soon. So, as soon as it declares online, the applicants must make a successful registration on the official website, i.e. http://www.rehabcouncil.nic.in. Further, the important dates for the RCI AIOAT registration for the academic session are mentioned in the below table:
|Registration Process Starts||1st week of September 2023|
|Last Date to Register Online||last week of September 2023|
|Admit Card Releases||To be announced|
|Exam||To be announced|
|AIOAT Merit List (out)||To be announced|
|Admission Portal Open for 1st round||To be announced|
|Admission Portal Open for the final round||To be announced|
|Submission of list of Final Candidates||To be announced|
|Commencement of New Session||To be announced|
It is inevitable to meet the eligibility criteria for the RCI AIOAT Registration. Because only the eligible candidates are allowed to appear in the entrance exam.
- The applicant must have passed class XII or an equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Also, he/she must have secured at least 50% marks in the 10+2 standard.
- However, for the reserved category candidates from SC/ST/OBC/PWD, only 45% is required in the qualifying examination.
- Besides this, the students who are appearing for the Class XII examination in 2023 are also considered eligible.
RCI AIOAT Registration Procedure
If the candidate fulfills the required eligibility criteria, then he/she can proceed further to fill the application form. So, follow these simple steps to fill out the online application form for the AIOAT 2023:
- Visit the official website to register by Click Here.
- Later, click on the “Fresh Login” link.
- Thereafter, make registration providing the Email ID and other details like education, residence, etc.
- Once all the fields are duly filled in, press the submit button.
- It will further redirect you to the homepage, now click on the “Complete Application process.”
- Lastly, submit the application fee.
- Do not forget to take a printout of the filled-in application form.
Documents required during the registration process
Along with filling in the mandatory details on the application form, upload these documents for successful registration. It includes:
- Marksheet of Class X and XII of the applicant.
- A scanned photograph and signature.
- Debit/Credit card or bank details for application fee payment.
- The application fee for RCI AIOAT 2023 is Rs. 500 for general and OBC category candidates.
- However, the SC/ST/PwD candidates have to pay only Rs. 400 as an application fee.
- The mode of payment is kept online only. So, the applicants can deposit the application fee via net banking/debit/credit card.
- Also, keep in mind that the application fee is non-refundable in nature. Thus, the candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria beforehand.
Syllabus and Exam pattern
The exam pattern and syllabus will come in handy for better preparation for the examination. Hence, carefully note down the given points to secure better marks in the entrance examination.
- The national-level AIOAT 2023 will be conducted online only.
- Only the multiple-choice question will be asked in the examination.
- The question paper of AIOAT will be of a total of 100 marks. Here, 25 questions will be asked in each section including English, General Awareness, Reasoning, and Numerical, i.e. a total of 100 questions.
- Hence, each correct answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- However, there will be negative markings in the AIOAT.
- Moreover, the total duration provided to the candidates to solve the question paper is 120 minutes.
RCI AIOAT Result
The RCI releases the result of AIOAT online on the official website @ http://www.rehabcouncil.nic.in. Once the entrance exam is conducted successfully, the result will be declared in the form of a scorecard containing the candidate’s marks. Hence, the applicant who would have appeared in the RCI AIOAT 2023 will be able to check the result by entering the application no. and DOB.
Thereafter, a national merit list will be generated declaring the rank secured by the candidates. Later, based on the rank secured in the AIOAT 2023, candidates will be given admission to the BSTC or diploma courses.