REAP 2022: Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota organizes REAP (Rajasthan Engineering Admission Process) every year. It is a state-level admission procedure organized. REAP offers admission to B.Tech/B.E./B.Arch UG courses. On the basis of the JEE Main/NATA or 12th standard result, the candidates will get admission and there is no entrance exam conducted to offer admission in the state of Rajasthan. Given below are the details about REAP 2022. Read the details carefully before you fill the application form.
REAP 2022: Important Dates
|Starting of filling online application
|4th week of May 2022
|4th week of May 2022
|Last date to submit the online registration
|3rd week of June 2022
|3rd week of July 2022
|Last date to fill registration & choice filling
|4th week of June 2022
|4th week of July 2022
|Release of Tentative merit list (Round 1)
|1st week of July 2022
|4th week of July 2022
|Starting of Classes
|1st week of August 2022
|2nd week of August 2022
- The appearing candidates should be an Indian national.
- To apply under Rajasthan state quota seats, the candidates should have the domicile of that state.
- The candidates those DOB falls on or after October 01, 1995 are eligible to apply.
- There are five years of age relaxation for SC, ST and PwD candidates.
For B.Tech/B.E. Course:
- Passed the 10+2/12th class from Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other recognized Board or Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) with Physics & Mathematics as a compulsory subject along with one optional subject.
- At least 45% marks are required in the above qualification (40% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer SBC of Rajasthan State).
For B.Arch Course:
- Passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with PCM as mandatory subjects.
- Or 10+3 Diploma (any stream) recognized by Central/State Govt. with Mathematics.
- Or the International Baccalaureate Diploma, after 10 years of schooling with Mathematics subject.
- At least 50% of marks in aggregate are required in the above qualification.
- 45% of aggregate marks must be secured by the candidates of SC/ST/Non-creamy layer OBC/Non-creamy layer MBC.
- Candidates applying through NATA score card, they should obtain a minimum of 25% in MCQ portion and 25% in Drawing portion.
|Reservation of Seat (%)
REAP 2022 Application Form
The application form of REAP 2022 can be filled and submitted through online mode only. Register on the web portal and fill the application form carefully in the online application form format. The aadhaar number is mandatory for registration. The Challan number of the registration fee will be the candidate’s default login Id. After submission of the application fee, the registration/application form will be automatically activated. Upload their recent passport size photograph and signature. Take the printout and keep it till the completion of the admission process.
- The application fee is Rs. 700/-.
- The fee can be submitted online mode.
- Candidates can pay the fee through Net Banking/ATM card/Debit card/Credit card/e-Wallet.
- The application fee is neither refundable nor transferable in any circumstances.
The admissions will be provided
- On the basis of the combined merit list
- The order of options filled by the candidates in the options form and
- The availability of seats in the respective institutions.
REAP 2022 Counselling
- The counselling will be conducted in three rounds.
- One round will be special round (spot round).
- Candidates outside of Rajasthan state will be allotted the seats in the first counselling.
- The candidates of Rajasthan having Domicile will be allotted the seats in the second counselling.
- In the last round, the candidates those opted for upward movement can participate.
- The candidates have to submit the option/choice form to participate in the counselling.
Documents required during Counselling
- Aadhar card
- 10+2 mark sheet
- NATA scorecard
- PwD certificate
- Income Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- JEE Main 2022 scorecard
- Reserve category certificate
- Certificate for Ex-Servicemen
- Medical Fitness certificate
- Provisional seat allotment letter
- Undertaking by OBC/SBC in the required format
- The total fee to deposited at the Institute
- 10th class Board Certificate as a proof of date of birth
Official Website: http://www.rtu.ac.in/RTU/reap