How to recover Registration No/Application No or Password- CBSE UGC NET
It is one of the most important FAQ (frequently asked questions) that “How can I get my misplaced Roll Number/Application Number or Application for CBSE UGC NET Examination?’.
Now CBSE has made an option available to those candidates whose Roll Number/Application Number or Password has been lost by any chance. You just need to follow the below-mentioned steps to get your lost Roll Number/Application Number or Password.
- Logon to the official website of CBSE cbsenet.nic.in.
- Now you need to click on “Fill Application Form OR Login for Admit Card OR Login for Image Correction OR Challenge Answer Keys”
- At right hand side you will be able to see a link “I can’t access my account?”
- Now you will get two options- (a) I forgot my password (to get your password), (b) I forgot my application Number/roll number (to get you application number/roll number)
How to Recover Password
Choose “I Forgot my password” You may go ahead with any one of the following options-
- You can use security question and its answer you choose during filling the application form.
- You can use a verification code which was sent to you through SMS to your registered mobile number.
- You can use a reset link which was sent to you through Email to your registered Email ID.
How to recover application number/registration number
Choose “I forgot my application Number/roll number (to get you application number/roll number)” You will have to enter following details (as mentioned during application process)
- Name of the candidate
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- DOB (in a Day/Month/Year format)
- Security Pin (Case sensitive)- Auto generated pin which displayed at the bottom of the form)
Now you need to click on submit to get you application number//roll number or password once you have entered all the required details.
If in case you are not able to recover your application number/roll number or password using the above mentioned options then you should write an Email at this Email ID [email protected].