UPSC CMS 2020: UPSC schedules CMS (Combined Medical Services Exam). It is one of the top-level competitive examinations in India. The eligible candidates will get recruited in medical services and various posts under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India after qualifying this examination. UPSC CMS Application process is going to start on 8th April 2020. There will be 2 stages I & II in the application process. In part I the candidates have to register themselves and enter their basic details such as personal, educational & address contact details. After the successful completion of Part I the candidates can move forward for part II. In part II, the candidates will have to select the examination center, payment of application fee, uploading of scanned images. The candidates will be provided with Registration ID through SMS or E-Mail.
UPSC CMS Exam 2020 Updates – Dates Released
CMS Exam 2020 notification and application form have been postponed till further notice.
UPSC CMS 2020 Important Dates
|Commencement of application process
|8th April 2020 To be announced
|Last date of the application process
|28th April 2020 To be announced
|Downloading of admit card
||3 week prior to Examination
|Examination date (UPSC CMS 2020)
||19th July 2020
|Junior Scale Posts in CHS Central Health Services
|Assistant Division Medical Officer ADMO in Railway
|Assistant Medical Officer AMO in IOF, Health Services
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO in New Delhi Municipal Council
|General Duty Medical Officer GDMO Grade II in NDMS or EDMC or SDMC
- The candidates must be a citizen of India (citizens from Nepal & Bhutan are also eligible to apply for CMS 2020)
- The appearing candidates should have completed MBBS from a university recognized by MCI, India (appearing candidates of final year can also apply).
- The candidates’ age should have less than 32 years.
- Fee can be paid in either of the Online or Cash modes.
- 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only ) is the application fee for General Students.
- Fee payment is exempted for Female/SC/ST/PH candidates.
- The fee can be paid in cash at any Branch of SBI by depositing the system generated Pay-in-slip while doing the registration.
- The fee can also be paid by net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
UPSC CMS 2020 Selection Process
- The selection process of UPSC CMS 2020 will be completed in 2 stages- written test and personal interview.
- The qualified candidates will be called for personal interview round which will carry 100 marks.
List of UPSC Exams 2020
UPSC CMS 2020 Exam Pattern
||Total number of Questions
||Total number of Questions
|Gynecology & Obstetrics
|Preventive & Social Medicine
UPSC CMS 2020 Exam Centers
- One by one the result of all the stages of Combined Medical Services Exam 2020 will be declared.
- All the candidates can check their results for each stage on the official website and ascertain if they have qualified for the next round or not.
- On the UPSC’s website, the list of qualified candidates for the next round after each stage will be published.
- Once the entire process will get over, the scores obtained by the candidates will be disclosed.
- Candidates will be called for personal interview whose names have been included in the merit list.
- Minimum cut off marks is the standard set by the commission to shortlist the eligible candidates.
- The candidates have to score a minimum cut off mark to qualify the examination.
||Out of 600
||Out of 500
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Official Website: https://www.upsc.gov.in/