RRB NTPC 2024: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) recruits candidates for various posts on Indian Railway. RRB department belongs to the Government of India which includes 21 RRB zones in Indian Railways. Like every year Railway Recruitment Board is going to conduct recruitment exams for various posts such as Junior Clerk cum Typist, Station Master, Commercial Apprentice, Senior Time Keeper, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Goods Guard, Traffic Assistant, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Trains Clerk, Accounts Clerk cum Typist and Junior Time Keeper in various Production Units and Zonal Railways of Indian Railways.
Candidates who are seeking jobs in Indian Railways can apply for RRB NTPC 2024 for their desired post. Aspirants can simply visit the official website of RRB to apply. They must note that their selection will be based on a written test/ skill test and qualifying candidates will be appointed anywhere in India. To get more information on RRB NTPC Recruitment 2024, go through the below article.
RRB NTPC 2024
|Examination name||RRB NTPC Recruitment 2024|
|Full form||Railway Recruitment Boards Non-Technical Popular Categories Exam|
|Conducting authority||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Job- Location||Anywhere in India|
|Vacancies||To be Updated|
|Qualification required||12th pass/ Graduation|
|Selection process||Written test/ Skill test and Document Verification/ Medical Test|
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2024 Important Dates
|Official Notification release||February 2024|
|Availability of online application form||March 2024|
|Last date to apply online||March 2024|
|Last date to pay the application fee||April 2024|
|Admit card availability||December 2024|
|Computer-based examination||December 2024|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
The applier must be:
- An Indian national.
- A subject of Nepal, Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee who came before 1st January 1962 to permanently settle in India.
- An Indian origin who has moved to India permanently from Burma, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, Pakistan, Kenya, Zaire, Malawi, Zambia, Republic of Tanzania, and United Republic of Tanzania.
Aspirants must hold a graduation degree along with typing proficiency in posts such as:
- Traffic Assistant
- Senior Time Keeper
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Goods Guard Selection
- Asst Station Master (ASM)
- Senior Clerk-Cum-typist
- Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist
The age limit to apply for RRB NTPC 2024 is 18- 28 years, additionally, the age relaxation is listed in the table below:
|SC/ ST candidates||5 years|
|OBC (Noncreamy layer) candidates||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen candidates||Up to the level of service contributed in Defence + 3 years|
|PwD candidates||10 years|
|PwD OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates||13 years|
|PwD SC/ ST candidates||15 years|
Note: The applicants whose results are yet to be released should not apply for RRB NTPC 2024. If done so, the official authorities of RRB will reject their application.
RRB NTPC 2024 Application Process
- First of all, aspirants should visit the Indian Railway Official site: www.indianrailways.gov.in
- Then on the menu bar, click on the Recruitment option available there.
- Choose the relevant RRB Board region (zone) for which you wish to apply. India has 21 Railway Boards.
- Now, choose the link for the RRB NTPC Online Application and complete the registration.
- Then log in using the application number and password (generated during registration).
- After filling in all the details, move to the fee payment tab of the RRB Application fee online.
- Upload your photograph & scanned copies of the community certificate for SC & ST. Then submit the RRB NTPC Recruitment 2024 Application Form and get its print copy for further usage.
|General/ OBC candidates||INR 500/-|
|Female/ SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-servicemen candidates||INR 250/-|
- There will be two stages of RRB NTPC and both the stages will be held online i.e. Computer-based mode.
- Every stage will involve objective-type questions.
- The first and second stages will have 100 and 120 marks respectively.
- For each correct response, 1 mark will be awarded to the candidates and they will lose one-third marks for every incorrect answer.
- Paper of each stage will be conducted for 90 minutes or 1 hour 30 minutes.
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
1 hour 30 minutes
|Section||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
1 hour 30 minutes
|Reasoning and General Intelligence||30||30|
Typing Skill Test (TST)
Typing Skill Test will be only qualifying in nature and 8 times the number of vacancies will be called for typing test. The aspirants should be able to type 30 words per minute (WPM) in English or 25 WPM in Hindi on Personal Computer that too without using editing tools and spell check facility.
RRB NTPC 2024 Result
Once the exam process is completed, the officials of the Railway Recruitment Board will announce the result after a few weeks. The candidates can check their RRB NTPC Recruitment 2024 results on its official website. The schedule will be provided on the official website of RRB only. To check the result the candidates will have to fill in their application number and password in the required fields.
RRB NTPC 2024 Salary and Other Allowances
- Junior Clerk cum Typist: INR 19,900
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist: INR 19,900
- Junior Time Keeper: INR 19,900
- Trains Clerk: INR 19,900
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: INR 21,700
- Traffic Assistant: INR 25,500
- Goods Guard: INR 29,200
- Senior Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: INR 29,200
- Senior Clerk cum Typist: INR 29,200
- Junior Account Assistant cum Typist: INR 29,200
- Senior Time Keeper: INR 29,200
- Commercial Apprentice: INR 35,400
- Station Master: INR 35,400
Apart from the above-mentioned grade pay, aspirants are also entitled to various allowances and benefits such as:
- Medical Allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Other Special Allowance
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance