RTMNU Admissions 2022: Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University provides many UG and PG courses to eligible candidates. Every year many applicants submit their applications to get admission to RTMNU. Now, the University is inviting applications from interested candidates for RTMNU Admissions 2022. You can go through this article to get important details about RTMNU admissions 2022 such as eligibility criteria, application form, important dates, etc.
RTMNU Admission 2022 Overview
|RTMNU stands for||Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University|
|Examination Type||UG and PG Level|
|Examination Level||National Level|
|Courses Offered||UG, PG Courses|
|Organizing Body||UGC (University Grants Commission)|
|Duration of exam||3 hours|
RTMNU Admission 2022 Important Dates
|Important Events||Important Dates|
|Commencement of application form||July 2022|
|Due date of submission of application forms||July 2022|
|Merit List and Writing List||August 2022|
|Finalizing of Admission Form Merit List||August 2022|
|Finalization of Admission From Waiting List||August 2022|
|Counseling and admission||4th week of August 2022|
For UG Course
To get admission in UG Course, the candidates must have passed Higher Secondary i.e. 12th standard from a recognized Board.
For PG Course
The applicants applying for the PG course must have a qualified Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University. The applicants who are studying in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply for the PG course (provided they have to submit documents at the time of admission).
For B.Ed/ MBA Course
The candidates willing to apply for B.ED or MBA must have completed graduation in a relevant field from a recognized University. You must have scored a minimum of 50% in the qualifying exam (in case of SC/ST 45% marks are required).
For Diploma Course
The candidates must have passed 12th (Higher Secondary) from a recognized Board. They must have completed the 12th exam underneath Foreign Language.
RTMNU Admission 2022 Application Form
The candidates interested to get admission in any UG or PG course at RTMNU have to submit the application form on or before the due date. You can go through the application procedure to apply for RTMNU Admission 2022.
- The candidates can get the application forms from the official website of the University.
- The applicants must submit their applications on or before the last date of application. After the due date, the application forms will not be considered by the examination authority.
- To apply for admission, log in to the official website and click on the link “RTM Nagpur University Admission 2022 Notification”.
- Before applying for any course make sure you fulfill the eligibility criteria needed for that particular course.
- Fill the application form carefully as required by the University.
- After filling up the form, you need to submit the application form along with necessary documents like the 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, 12th certificate, any other qualifying mark sheet, and certificate.
- The application fee differs from course to course. You can get the complete detail of the application fee for different courses by visiting the official website of the University.
- The application fee can be paid either through online or offline mode as per your convenience.
- In the case of online payment mode, the fee can be paid through Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking. Whereas, in the case of offline payment the fee can be paid through Demand Draft.
- Payment of the application fee is mandatory for all the applicants to complete the application procedure.
Courses Offered by RTMNU
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|B.Sc Course||M.A Course|
|B.Ed Course||LLM Course|
|B.E Course||M.Sc Course|
|B.Com Course||M.E Course|
|B.Tech Course||M.Ed Course|
|B.Sc (Hotel Mgmt.||Lib|
|Doctoral Courses- Ph.D|
|Master of Philosophy|
|Diploma and Certificate Courses|
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
For more details and queries, the candidates can visit the official website of the University https://www.nagpuruniversity.org/.