RTU CAM 2023: Rajasthan Technical University releases the application form for the eligible candidates. Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota is the organizing authority and the process is popularly known as RTU CAM. It provides admission for M.Tech. / M.Arch. the program offered by various affiliated and University departments for the academic year 2023. The B.Arch. /B.Tech. applicants without GATE score can also apply but they should possess a B.E./B.Tech. degree or equivalent. Some engineering colleges of Rajasthan are not covered under CAM such as MNIT Jaipur, BITS Pilani, and other Deemed and Private Universities. Seat allocation in M.Tech/M. Arch program is based on the GATE score. Candidates can find more details about RTU CAM 2023 in the following article.
RTU CAM 2023: Important Dates
|At RTU Kota Training of admission coordinators of participating institutes for RTU CAM||3rd week of June 2023|
|Notification of RTU CAM||3rd week of June 2023|
|Online Registration and fee payment starts||3rd week of June 2023|
|Filling Online application form starts||4th week of June 2023|
|Online choice filling for different M. Tech. program starts||4th week of June 2023|
|Last date of the RTU CAM 2023 online process ends||5th week of June 2023|
|1st round of allotment Declaration||1st week of May 2023|
|course fee payment & 1st round of reporting to the allotted Institute||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date of surrender from 1st round of allotment and surrender of seat||1st week of May 2023|
|Last date to participate in the second round||2nd week of May 2023|
- Before filling up the application, form candidates must ensure their eligibility for admission in various M.Tech./M.Arch. Program in the affiliated institutions.
- If a non-eligible candidate is admitted then the admission of such a candidate will be canceled due to any reason at a later stage.
- Candidates must have passed B.E./B.Tech exam from RTU or any other recognized University. They who have obtained qualifications through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE/MHRD/UGC/AIU/ will also be eligible for admission.
- For General category: candidates must have a minimum of 55% (6.25 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent) marks in the qualifying exams.
- SC/ST category candidates must have a minimum of 50% marks.
- For M.Sc., MCA degree candidates: Such candidates must have a GATE score of the relevant branch. However, the University will decide the equivalency of any degree for admission to any program.
- For M.Arch: they must pass B.Arch or equivalent with a minimum of 50% (5.75 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent) and 45% (5.25 CGPA on 10 points scale and equivalent) in case of SC/ST.
Reservation of Seats
|OBC (Non-Creamy layer)||21%|
|EWS (Economical Weaker Section)||10%|
|Non-Creamy Layer MBC||5%|
|Dependents of Defense Killed/Ex-servicemen / Gallantry award winners||3%|
RTU CAM 2023: Application Form
Through the online mode, candidates can fill the application form for RTU CAM 2023. For online registration, applicants will have to enter their date of birth, full name, father’s name, mother’s name, and mobile number. Now candidates can pay the application fee through online mode (credit/debit card/ net banking/ other online payment gateway charges). Through billdesk, a transaction ID will be generated in the payment mode. For future use, Candidates need to keep the receipt/ transaction ID details safely. Before the last date of form submission applicants who want to get admission to the M.Tech / M.Arch program offered by various affiliated and University Department for the academic need to fill the application form.
- For the general category: candidates have to pay Rs. 3000/
- For SC/ST category: candidates have to pay Rs.1500/
- The application can be submitted online through the Bill desk gateway facility.
- Through credit card/debit card/net banking/other online payment gateways it can also be paid. Further use candidate is advised to keep the receipt/transaction Id details safely.
Admissions will be based on valid and eligible GATE score. However, applicants without GATE score but possessing B.E./B.Tech. Degree or equivalent can also apply. At the time of reporting to college, Candidates need to submit the marks sheet of qualifying degree and qualifying examinations marks sheet also.
For the counselling process, applicants can also check on the official Website for more details regarding Counselling. Only the applicants who are in the merit list can participate in counselling. Before applying, they will have to submit an online counselling form, which will be available on the university website. Without the counselling process, they cannot take admission to the course. In order of merit, Counselling will be held. With higher rank Candidates will be preferred for admission.
Visit the official website of Rajasthan Technical University