Sainik School Ghorakhal admission will open soon for the class 6th and 9th. The admission will be made on the basis of the written exam; interview and medical examination. Admission is only open to male candidates. Sainik School Ghorakhal is a residential school established by Sainik School society in 1966 to offer a standard education along with the disciplined system. The AISEE will be on OMR based system which will have multiple choice questions. The candidate of Uttarakhand domicile will be entitled to 67% seats including reservation for SC/ST Defence Category and 33% are for boys of other states. The candidate must check all the eligibility before applying. The candidate may check all the important details in the given article.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Admission 2023 Updates
The online application process for the All India Sainik School Entrance Examination (AISSEE 2023) will be started from the month of October 2022. Check Here: AISSEE 2023: Sainik School Admission Application Form, Dates
Sainik School Ghorakhal Admission 2023 Dates
|Availability of application form||3rd week of October 2022|
|Last date of the application form||1st week of December 2022|
|Date of the entrance exam||1st week of January 2023|
|Result||1st week of February 2023|
For admission to Class 6th:
The candidate’s age should be between 10 and 12 years as of 31 March 2023 for admission to Class VI, i.e. he/she should have been born between 01 April 2010 and 31 March 2012 (both days inclusive) for admission to the academic year 2022-22.
For admission to Class 9th:
The candidate’s age should be between 13 and 15 years as of 31 March 2023, for admission to Class IX, i.e. he/ she should have been born between 01 April 2007 and 31 March 2009 (both days inclusive). Admission to Class IX is not open for girls.
Sainik School Ghorakhal Admission 2023 Application Process
- For an Online Application, the candidate must visit the school website ssghorakhal.org.
- The offline application can be collected from the school counter after paying the requisite amount. Application duly filled should reach the school with an original copy of the cash receipt. The candidate must mention the name of the candidate/father’s name at the reserve of the cash receipt.
- The offline application form can also be obtained from this school by sending DD for Rs.450/- General category and Rs.300 for Sc/St category.
- The school will not be responsible for delay by postal authorities or in case of your incomplete/wrong address.
- Candidates submitting an offline application have to use the only original application form.
- Photocopy or form downloaded from the internet will not be accepted.
- Children applying for admission in class 9th must be studying in class 8th in a recognized school.
- No courier service is available for this school.
- The school will not be responsible for any postal delay or courier service.
- The candidates of Uttarakhand Domicile will be allowed for the 67% seats including reservation for SC/ST, defense categories, and 33% seats will be offered to the applicants of other states.
|Registration Fee||Online Application Fee||Offline Application Forms|
|For Gen/Def/Ex-Defence category||Rs.400/-||Rs. 400|
|For Sc/St Category||Rs.250/-||Rs. 250|
|Mode of Payment||Online and Offline||Online through school website at the time of registration on cash payment of Rs. 400/- or 250 as applicable from the counter.|
For Class 6th
- The question paper for the class 6th exam will consist of 125 questions from the subjects Mathematics, language, GK, Intelligence.
- The Question paper will be of total of 300 marks and the medium of the examination will be both English and Hindi.
|Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||25||50||30 minutes|
For Class 9th:
For class 9th entrance exam total of 150 questions will be asked, Social Studies will be an additional subject in this examination.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Science||25||50||30 minutes|
Army Public School Admission 2023
Limited numbers of scholarships are generated by the govt. of Uttarakhand to the cadets of Uttarakhand to the cadets of Uttarakhand domicile. The ministry of defense also provides annual financial assistance to all cadets to the extent of Rs. 15,000-/.Also, it has a scholarship scheme for the wards of defense personnel as mentioned below:-
|Income Slab (per month)||Scholarship|
|Up to Rs. 12000 /- Rs 32000-/||Rs 40,000|
|Rs 12001/- 15000||Rs 30,000|
|Rs 15001-18000||Rs 20,000|
|Rs 18001-/32,000||Rs 10,000|