Sainik School Kapurthala 2020: Application Form, Dates, Fee Structure
With motto “Knowledge, Humanity and Discipline” Sainik School Kapurthala has maintained itself as one of the best Sainik Schools in India. Sainik School Kapurthala offers admission to students in class 6th and 9th. Sainik School Kapurthala 2020 Admission will be based on the performance in the written test, Interview, and medical examination. Admission is strictly for boys only. For admission, candidates have to appear in All India Entrance Examination for the academic session 2020. Sainik School Kapurthala was inaugurated in July 1961 the then defence Minister V.K.krishna Menon, with the objective of preparing boys for entry into National Defence Academy Khadakwasla. The admission shall be provided on the basis of candidate’s performance in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination-2020.To take admission candidate must apply before the last date.
Sainik School Kapurthala 2020 Important Dates:
|Availability of application form
|the 3rd week of October 2019
|Last date of application form
|1st week of December 2019
|Date of the entrance exam
|1st week of January 2020
|1st week of February 2020
Sainik School Kapurthala Eligibility Criteria:
- The admission is open to boys for class 6th and 9th only. At the time of admission, the candidate should have passed class 5th for entry into class 8th for entry into class 9th.
- For class 6th, the candidate should be more than 10 years and less than 12 years of age on first of the July of the year of admission.
- For class 9th, the candidate should be more than 13 years and less than 15 years of age on the 31st March of the year of admission.
- Reservation: 67% of the seats are reserved for Punjab, Short-fail if any, and remaining seats will be thrown open to boys from other States/Union Territories. The distribution of Seats available is as under:
- Defence personnel and Ex-serviceman- 25%
- Scheduled Caste: 15%
- Scheduled Tribe:7.5%
Sainik School Kapurthala Admission 2020 Application Process:
- Candidate can apply by both of mode, online as well as offline.
- For Online Application candidate must visit school website sainikschooladmission.in.
- The offline application can be collected from the school counter after paying the requisite amount. Application duly filled should reach in the school with an original copy of cash receipt.
- Candidate must mention the name of candidate/father’s name at the reserve of the cash receipt.
- Offline application form can also be obtained from this school by sending DD for Rs.450/- General category and Rs.300 for Sc/St category.
- The school will not be responsible for delay by postal authorities or in case of your incomplete/wrong address.
- Candidates submitting an offline application has to use the only original application form.
- Photocopy or form downloaded from the internet will not be accepted.
- Children applying for admission in class 9th must be studying in class 8th in a recognized school.
- No courier service is available for this school.
- The school will not be responsible for any postal delay or courier service.
- The candidates of Uttarakhand Domicile will be allowed for the 67% seats including reservation for SC/ST, defence categories and 33% seats will be offered to the applicants of other states.
|Online Application Fee
|Offline Application Forms
|For Gen/Def/Ex-Defence category
|For Sc/St Category
|Mode of Payment
|Online and Offline
|Online through school website at the time of registration on cash payment of Rs. 400/- or 250 as applicable from the counter.
Details of the Fees for 2020 Session:
|Amount (For Gen/Def category)
|For Sc/St Category
Sainik School Kapurthala 2020 Exam Pattern:
For Class 6th
- The question paper for the class 6th exam will consist of 125 questions from the subjects Mathematics, language, GK, Intelligence.
- The Question paper will be of total 300 marks and the medium of the examination will be both English and Hindi.
|Number of Question
For Class 9th:
|No. of Question
Sainik School Kapurthala 2020 Admission: General Instructions
- Candidates has to use only original Application form; Photocopy or Form downloaded from the internet will not be accepted.
- Use Black/Blue pen only to write and darken the circle.
- Fill the entire column neatly in capital letter.
- Incomplete/Unsigned/Wrongly filled and without photographs, forms shall be rejected without intimation.
- Paste one recent passport size photographs only in the space provided (do not staple).
- Give one box gap between First/Middle/surname.
- The declaration will be given by Guardian/Parents.