Sainik School Kapurthala Admission 2020-21: Dates – Apply Online
Sainik School Kapurthala offers admission to the students for the class 6th and 9th. Sainik School Kapurthala is one of 24 Sainik Schools of India. Sainik School Kapurthala was inaugurated in July 1961 the then defense Minister V.K.krishna Menon, with the objective of preparing boys for entry into National Defence Academy Khadakwasla. Its motto is “Knowledge, Humanity and Discipline”. The admission shall be provided on the basis of candidate’s performance in All India Sainik School Entrance Examination-2019.To take admission candidate must apply before the last date. Candidates can check all the details in this given article.
Sainik School Kapurthala 2019 Important Dates
|The release of Notification/Availability of application form||the 3rd week of October 2018|
|Deadline of application form submission||1st week of December 2018|
|Date of the entrance exam||1st week of January 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of February 2019|
- The admission is open to boys for class 6th and 9th At the time of admission, the candidate should have passed class 5th for entry into class 8th for entry into class 9th.
- For class 6th, the candidate should be more than 10 years and less than 12 years of age on first of the July of the year of admission. For class 9th, the candidate should be more than 13 years and less than 15 years of age on the 31st March of the year of admission.
- Reservation: 67% of the seats are reserved for Punjab, Short-fail if any, and remaining seats will be thrown open to boys from other States/Union Territories. The distribution of Seats available is as under:
|Defense personnel and Ex-serviceman||25%|
Sainik School Kapurthala Admission 2019 Application Process
- The Application Form can be filled by both online and Offline mode.
- Candidate can fill the online application form by accessing the official website of School, sainikschooladmission .in.
- Candidates can collect offline application from school counter after paying the requisite amount. Application duly filled should reach in the school with an original copy of cash receipt. Candidate must mention the name of candidate/father’s name at the reserve of the cash receipt.
- Off line application form can also be obtained from this school by sending DD for Rs.450/- General category and Rs.300 for Sc/St category.
- The duly filled application form must be submitted to the school office before the last date of application.
- Candidate must pay the application fee for the successful submission of application fee.
- Candidates must draw DD in favor of Principal, Sainik School, Kapurthala.
|Categories||At school Office||Via Online||By Post|
|SC and ST||Rs.250/-||Rs.250/-||Rs.380/-|
General Instructions for the Sainik School Kapurthala Admission:
- The candidate has to use only original Application form; Photocopy or Form downloaded from the internet will not be accepted.
- Use Black/Blue pen only to write and darken the circle.
- Fill the entire column neatly in capital letter.
- Incomplete/Unsigned/Wrongly filled and without photographs, forms shall be rejected without intimation.
- Paste one recent passport size photographs only in the space provided (do not staple).
- Give one box gap between First/Middle/surname.
- The declaration will be given by Guardian/Parents.
- Signature of Candidate and Parents are required at the space provided.
Selection procedure of the Examination pattern will follow steps; written Examination, Interview, and Medical Examination. The AISSEE will be on OMR based system.
For Class 6th:
- Question paper for class 6th will be in both English and Hindi.
- Total 125 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The question paper will comprise questions from Maths, General Knowledge, Language and Intelligence.
|Subjects||Number of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Knowledge||25||50||30 minutes|
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
For Class 9th:
- Question paper for 9th class will be in English language only.
- The question paper will comprise questions from Maths, English, Intelligence and General Science.
|Subjects||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|General Science||25||50||30 minutes|
|Social Studies||25||50||30 minutes|