SAMS Odisha +3 Admission 2023: For the educational years 2023-23, the Students Academic Management System (SAMS) of the state of Odisha accepts the applications for +3 Degree Programs. This is on account of the Higher Education Department of the state government of Odisha. By completing the SAMS Odisha Degree +3 Admission Process, applicants may get entrance to BA, BSC, and BCOM courses (both regular and honors). Applicants were able to submit their applications for the Common Application Form (CAF) online between August and September 2023. The +3 Degree Second Selection Merit List will be published in September of the following year.
SAMS (Students Academic Management System) Odisha offers a total of 1029 Degree institutions for +3 Degree Applications, with a total of 1029 Degree institutions accessible. Applicants for Admission to B.A., B.COM, B.Sc, and other UG Degree programs via the SAMS Portal, which is now live. The Department of Education will issue the Second Merit List for Degree Programs. Applicants may verify their names and registration numbers from the Merit List PDF to see whether they have been assigned a seat.
SAMS Odisha +3 Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Online Common Application Form (CAF) Dates||August 2023 to September 2023|
|First Selection Merit List Release Date||The first week of September 2023|
|Online Deposit of Admission Fees by the Students through SAMS||The first week of September 2023|
|Reporting of Applicants at Allotted Institutions for First Selection Merit List||The second week of September 2023|
|Second Selection Merit List Publish Date||Third week of September 2023|
|Online Deposit of Admission Fees by the Students through SAMS||Last week of September 2023|
|Reporting of Applicants at Allotted Institutions for Second Selection Merit List||The first week of October 2023|
SAMS Odisha +3 Admission 2023: Application Form
- Visit the website samsodisha.gov.in for further information.
- To access the ‘admission link,’ just click on it.
- Fill out the form with information about the application procedure.
- After you have finished filling out the requirements, click on the ‘Submit button.
- To complete it, just click on the “Submit” button, save it, and print out it for reference in the future.
- Applicants for admission to upper secondary or degree courses in Odisha must have passed the higher secondary examination of the Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE) or an equivalent examination.
- Enrollment to different streams, universities, and honors programs will be determined solely on the basis of academic achievement. During the preparation of the merit list, the marks obtained in the upper secondary examination will be taken into account, as well as the weightage and reservation (if any) given to each subject at that level.
- In the event of students who pass the upper secondary /equivalent assessment compartmentally, the average of the marks obtained in the subjects/areas involved at both exams will be taken into account in determining the cumulative.
SAMS Odisha +3 Admission Merit List
- Go to the SAMS Portal’s official website, which is located at www.samsodisha.gov.in.
- Navigate to the Higher Education Portal and choose the Degree (+3) Tab from the menu.
- The next step is to review the Notices Section.
- Search for the SAMS Odisha +3 2nd Merit List 2023 link and click on it to download.
- Enter your mobile number, password, and captcha code in the following fields.
- Click on the Login button to continue.
- Review the details of the +3 Degree Merit List and print it.
SAMS Odisha Merit List Calculation
In the scenario of learners having to pass from the ICSE, CBSE, and other councils, the evaluation of marks will be done using the following methodology:
equivalent marks = x/y magnified by 600, in which x = total grades secured (there will be no selection of the appropriate 4 or strongest 5) and y = total full marks (if 4 subjects are passed, y=400, if 5 subjects are passed, y=500, or y might well be 800/1000 in the case of other boards).
SAMS Odisha +3 Admission 2023: Documents Required
- Certificates in their original form (As per Intimation Letter).
- Fee for Admission in total (as mentioned against each college in the 2nd part of CP).
- Three passport-sized color photos.
- The institution/university leaving certificate ( granted by the organization where you last attended school or college. )
- Certificate of Good Conduct given by the Institution where you last studied.
- If you have a transfer certification, please provide it.
- Certificate from the tenth grade for the purpose of verifying one’s date of birth.
- The grade report for the Higher Secondary / 12th
- Certification of successful completion of the same examination.
- The certificate of reservation, if any, must be shown.
- If there is any weightage, a certificate must be provided.
(A collection of photocopies of all of the above-mentioned papers that have been self-attested).