SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023: The notification regarding the application form for the B.Ed course in Odisha state will be released by the Directorate of Teacher Education & State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT). Candidates who want to study for the teaching course can apply for this. On the official website of the Directorate of Teacher Education & State Council of Educational Research & Training (SCERT), candidates can apply online for the entrance exam. Candidates require filling the application form if highly interested in becoming part of the Odisha B.ED 2023
SCERT Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Starting of Registration
|1st week of April 2023
|Last to register
|last week of April 2023
|last date for fee payment through
|1st week of May 2023
|Fee payment through challan last date
|1st week of May 2023
|Admit card releases on
|15 days before exam
|3rd week of May 2023
|Announcement of Result
|Will be updated soon
Odisha B.Ed Admission 2023 Application Form
Orissa Board of Secondary Education invites candidates to seek admission in the Orissa University for carrying out B.Ed. course. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The much awaited form seen in the month of May or most probably June from the online portal i.e. official website of the university.
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates must be 20 years at least.
- Candidates must have passed Graduation or Post graduation degree or its equivalent degree from any recognized institute.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category will be prescribed for relaxation of 5% relaxation in marks, according to the authority.
- General category candidates have to pay Rs. 400 as application fees for the B.ED entrance examination
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 200 as application fees for the B.ED entrance examination
- There will be multiple choice type questions in the paper.
- The number of papers: 2 papers will be conducted for this exam.
- Total questions: question paper will have 150 questions in total.
- Sections of paper: question paper will have 4 sections in total.
It is compulsory for all the candidates (for both groups: Arts and Science). It consists of Language (English), General Awareness, Reasoning, and Teaching Aptitude. This Section shall be of 30 marks. There will be 30 questions. Each question carries one (01) mark. All Questions shall be of multiple choice types.
|Comprehension, Vocabulary & Usage
|Education & General Awareness
|Everyday Science, Political system, and happenings, General information, Educational committees and commissions, Educational policies and initiatives, Agencies working for education
|Logical and Analytical Reasoning
|Solving problem of the educational context, managing classroom and learning, Learner and learning-related issues, goals of education, the role of various agencies and organization in the management of education, issuing related to teaching-learning strategies.
It will be of 60 marks. There will be two sections. The candidates have to select any one section and need to answer all the questions of that particular section. Section A is Arts Group. The candidates who select the Arts Group need to answer all the questions from General English, Odia, Geography, History and Political
Science. The candidates selecting the Science Group i.e Section B need to answer all the questions from Physical Science, Bio -Science and Mathematics. Each question carries one mark. All the questions are of multiple-choice types.
|No of questions/marks
|History and Political Science
|No of questions/marks
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2023 Admit Card
- From the official website of the university, candidates will be able to download the admit card.
- The admit cards of any individual candidate will not be sent via post or courier services in any case.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- The candidate must have valid id proof other than the admit card at the time of examination.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
SCERT Odisha B.Ed 2023 Result
- The results will be updated on the official website.
- For the general & reserved category candidates, the university will also publish the merit list separately.
- Candidates will be called for the counseling sessions for admission to the university on the basis of the merit list.
- On the basis of the merit list & counseling, admission in this course will be commenced.