TS EdCET 2024: For admission into 2 years B.Ed courses (regular) the colleges across the Telangana state, Osmania University manages TS EdCET ( Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test) on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. So eligible candidates, who are interested may apply online. Generally, the notification of TS EdCET 2024 is released in the last week of February. The candidate must submit the application online only. Check here detailed information for TS EdCET 2024 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card.
TS EdCET 2024 Updates
TS EdCET Exam Date has been announced. The examination will be held on 23rd May 2024. Check Here: TS EdCET Application Form
TS EdCET 2024: Important Dates
|Release of Notification||last week of February 2024|
|Submission of online application forms starts from||last week f February 2024|
|Last date for submission without late fee||2nd week of April 2024|
|Last date for submission with late fee of|
|Rs. 500/-||3rd week of April 2024|
|Rs. 1000/-||last week of April 2024|
|Rs. 2000/-||1st week of May 2024|
|Download of Hall Tickets||2nd week of May 2024|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of May 2024|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||last week of May 2024|
|Last Date for Receiving of objections||last week of May 2024|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of June 2024|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
- The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July of the year in which notification is issued.
- There shall be no maximum age limit.
- Candidates should have passed B.A. /B.Sc. /B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Com. / B.C.A. /B.B.M with a minimum of 50% marks (40% marks for candidates belonging to all other reserved categories i.e. S.C. S.T., B.C. (A/B/C/D/E), and physically handicapped).
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- In the Master’s Degree in relevant subject or 5 years integrated course in the relevant subject of methodology or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- The candidates who passed B.E/B. Tech, with Mathematics, Physics are eligible for admission into the Course.
For the Choice of Subject
- Mathematics: B.A. / B.Sc. candidates with Mathematics as one of the group subjects, B.E/B. Tech. with Mathematics and BCA candidates with Mathematics at Intermediate level as a group subject
- Physical Sciences: B.Sc. candidates who have studied Physics and Chemistry or allied subjects under Part-II group subjects, B.E./B. Tech. with Physics and Chemistry subjects and BCA candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at Intermediate level as group subject
- Biological Sciences: B.Sc. / B.Sc. (Home Science) candidates who have studied Botany and Zoology or allied subjects under Part-II group subjects and BCA candidates with Biological Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
- Social Studies: B.A. /B.Com. /B.B.M/BBA/BCA candidates with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
- English: B.A. passed candidates in Special English/Optional English/ English Literature/MA English
TS EdCET 2024 Application Form
TS EdCET Application forms now available online on its website. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. Before filling the application candidates need to pay the application fee. Candidates are required to fill the application form with the right information in the required fields and also required to upload their scanned images of photo and signature in the required format in the Online Application form. Candidates have to take a printout of the application form for future reference, after successful application submission.
TS EdCET 2024 Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs.650 /- for General Candidates.
- For SC/ST Candidates, the application fee is Rs.450.
- Payment should be through AP/TS Online/Credit/Debit Card/Netbanking.
- The question paper will be in English, Telugu, and Urdu except for English methodology.
- The minimum qualifying marks in the entrance test shall be 25% (i.e, rounded off to 38 marks).
- There shall be no minimum qualifying marks for the candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
|Physical Sciences||100 (Physics – 50, Chemistry – 50)|
|Biological Sciences||100 (Botany – 50, Zoology – 50)|
|Social Studies||100 (Civics – 15, Geography – 35, History – 30, Economics – 20)|
Regional Test Centers
- Adilabad, Khammam, Siddipet, Kurnool, Sathupally, Nizamabad, Vijayawada, Nalgonda, Karimnagar, Warangal, Kodad, Mahabubnagar, Narsampet, Hyderabad Central/ West/ East/ North/ South-East
Candidates have to download the hall ticket through online only. The examination authority will not send the hall ticket by post. It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center. The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
The result will be announced online. The result shows the candidate Name, marks, rank, roll number, exam center, and other information. The candidate may get the result by entering the hall ticket number on the official website. The candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
TS EdCET 2024 Counselling
- The counseling and seat allotment is a completely online process.
- So a candidate must register online after counseling information updated on the official website.
- After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and be exercising the web options.
- After seat allotment, a candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college.