TS EDCET Application Form 2020: This exam will be conducted for the applicants who wish to seek admission into 2 years of B.Ed courses (regular). They who are eligible to get the entrance in the colleges have to know the complete information about Application. It is a state-level exam. Osmania University, Hyderabad conducts the Common Entrance Test (TSEd.CET) on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission into B.Ed. (Two years) Regular Course. It is a computer-based test organized by Osmania University, Hyderabad. Applicants have to qualify for this entrance test for admission to Universities.in this article; we provide the information regarding the TS EDCET Application Form, eligibility criteria, etc.
- The application forms for TS EDCET 2020 has been released. Click Here to apply online.
TS EDCET Application Form 2020: Important dates
|Release of Notification||24th February 2020|
|Submission of online application forms starts from||27th February 2020|
|Last date for submission without late fee||20th April 2020|
|Last date for submission with late fee of|
|Rs. 500/-||25th April 2020|
|Rs. 1000/-||30th April 2020|
|Rs. 2000/-||04th May 2020|
|Download of Hall Tickets||From 15th May 2020|
|Date of Examination||23rd May 2020|
|Time of Examination||11.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 3.00 PM to 5.00 PM|
|Declaration of Preliminary Key||27th May 2020|
|Last Date for Receiving of objections||30th May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||11th June 2020|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
TS EDCET Application Form 2020
Through the online mode, the TS EDCET Application Form 2020 is released. After getting the eligibility criteria, the candidates must proceed to fill the application form. Only the registered candidates get to appear in the entrance exam. Before filling the application form make sure to keep these details ready – Date of Birth, Study/Residence/relevant certificate for proof of local status and Aadhar Card Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination. Before submitting the details, the candidate has to make sure that they have to crosscheck the details they have entered, to avoid mistakes.
Read the details of TS EDCET 2021
Steps to fill TS EDCET Application Form 2020
- Before filling the application form candidates should Visit the official TS website http://edcet.tsche.ac.in
- They must be registered using a valid email id and by entering an easy to remember password.
- A page will open with the application form that should be filled.
- Advice to the Applicants should carefully fill in all the particulars.
- Signature & Upload Photograph.
- Submit the Declaration and click next.
- Now they should select the convenient option of fee payment and proceed.
- After the payment, the application form will be available for download.
- Now Applicants can download the application form and take a printout of the form for further references,
- For General Category: applicants have to submit an application fee of Rs. 650
- For SC & ST category: applicants have to submit an application form of Rs. 450
- Applicants should be submitted the application fee through APOnline /TSOnline Centers in Telangana State or A.P and through the payment gateway.
- Before applying applicants, satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for admission to 2-year B.Ed. Course.
- Applying applicants should be Indian Nationals.
- Applicants should have passed or appeared for the qualifying exam.
- Applicants must have Secured at least 50% aggregate marks in any Bachelor’s Degree i.e., B.Sc, B.Sc (Home Science), BA, B.Com, BCA, BBM/BBA or in the Master’s Degree.
- Applicant must have scored 55% aggregate marks Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with Specialization in Science and Mathematics With or(c) Any other qualification equivalent thereto.
- For they belong to the other reserved categories and reserved categories Viz., SC/ ST/ BC should have secured 40% Marks in the qualifying exam.
- An applicant possessing such other professional job oriented degree courses Viz., and MBBS/ BSC (AG) / BVSC/ BHMT/ B.Pharm and LLB are not eligible.
- Applicants who are appearing for the final year degree exam shall also be eligible for the exam.
- There shall be no maximum age limit and the applicants should have completed the age of 19 years on 1 July of the year in which notification is issued.
Visit the official portal of TSCHE