West Bengal B.Ed 2023: Candidates can apply for admission to pursue a one-year degree of ‘Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) from West Bengal State University, who aspire to pursue a brightening career in the field of education and wish to be a teacher. To apply for B.Ed. admission to the B.Ed. Entrance Examination as West Bengal State University B.Ed. Admission 2023, the university issues the official notification every year inviting candidates.
WB B.Ed 2023 Updates
West Bengal B.Ed Application Process for Admission for the session 2023-23 is going to start soon… Interested candidates Stay Connected with us for All the Latest Official Updates…
Subjects Offered under B.Ed Course
Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Mathematics, History, Geography, Accountancy and Book Keeping, Economics, Education, Political Science, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic
West Bengal B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Starting of Online Application Form Filling||September 2023|
|Ending of Online Form Filling||To be updated|
|Offline Payment (through Bank Challan)||To be updated|
|Online Form Fill Up Last Date||To be updated|
|Last Date of Fees Deposit||To be updated|
|Publication of Merit List||To be updated|
|Last Date of Admission||To be updated|
- Applicants, age must be equal to or less than 35 years.
- Candidates of the SC and ST category shall also be provided the relaxation of 5 years in their upper age.
- The candidates, who are in service, will be given the opportunity to apply till the age of 45 years.
- The relaxation in upper age will be of 3 years for the candidates who are physically disabled.
- Candidates, who pursue bachelor’s degree (Honors) or Masters Degree as one of the subjects.
- Candidates, who have been deputed after 10+2+3, can also apply for the course.
- To be eligible to apply for admission and appear in the entrance examination, candidates must have secured a minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
- There will be a relaxation of 5% marks for the candidates of the SC and ST category and they need to have 45% marks in the Bachelor’s Degree.
Application Fee Procedure
- The Application form will be available online on the official website.
- The Application form will be available offline at the university’s counters.
- The application forms will be available on the universities counter by making the payment of Rs. 50.
- Candidates can fill the online application form online but that will be submitted offline along with all the documents and caste certificate (For the candidates of the reserved category).
- The details will have to be provided in the application form by all the candidates such as their name, address, contact details, email ID, etc.
West Bengal B.Ed Admission Procedure
- On the basis of the marks obtained by them in their graduation or Masters’s Degree, the candidates will be given admission.
- Candidate marks obtained in the entrance examination shall also be considered.
- The Entrance Examination will be conducted by the University at its campus.
- On the basis of the marks attained by the candidates in the entrance test, the merit list will be made and then they will be given admission.