TNOU B.Ed 2023: Tamilnadu Open University (TNOU) releases the application for B.Ed course. The notification will be released soon for the session 2023. Interested candidates, who wish to pursue a bachelor degree course in education, can apply for the same after the release of the official notification. The TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2023 application process will be started from the last week of September 2022 for the session starting from January. Check here all the important information about TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2023 such as Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application Fee, Exam Pattern, Admit Card and Result.
TNOU B.Ed 2023: Important Dates
|Downloading of B.Ed. (General) Application & Prospectus from TNOU’s Official Website
|last week of September 2022
|Last Date for Admission into B.Ed. (General)
|last week of November 2022
TNOU B.Ed 2023 Application Form
Applicants can download the application form thru the official website of the university. Before filling the application form, candidates must have to read the instruction carefully. The TNOU B.Ed. Admission 2023 application form shall ask the applicants to provide the information such as their name, mailing address and the teaching experience if any.
- Requires bachelor degree in from any recognized university or institute.
- The applicants must have trained In-service teachers with D.T.Ed. in any Government recognized school within Tamil Nadu state.
- The candidates, who have completed the NCTE recognized teacher education program through face-to-face mode, will also be eligible to apply for the entrance examination.
- There will be an application fee of Rs. 500.
- Candidate can pay the application fee thru the credit card, debit card or net banking or the challan form.
- The University will conduct the examination which will comprise the objective questions.
- To be eligible to be called upon for the counseling for admission, it will be necessary for all the applicants to attain minimum qualifying marks in the exam.
- The question paper will have multiple choice questions from the General Awareness, General English, General numeracy and the teaching aptitude.
- Candidates will be issued admit card, after the submission of the application form.
- To be eligible for the entry in the exam hall, the candidates will be required to bring the admit card at the examination center.
- It is important to take Admit Card with you while going to the examination center.
- The admit card shall have the details about the exam timing, date and the duration of the question paper.
- The candidate will not be allowed to give the exam, without the admit card.
- The result of the exam will be published on the official website of the university.
- By putting the required credentials, candidates can check the result of the examination.
- Successful candidates will be called to appear for admission counseling.
- The candidates will have to show all the credentials before the admission board, at the time of counseling.