Established in 2012, Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand Vishwavidyalaya (SDSUV) is located at Badshahithaul, Tehri Garhwal, Uttarakhand. To get admission to Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) Courses, the candidate must fill the application form released by the university. As per the selection, the procedure prescribed by the University interested applicant can the admission. interested applicant can apply for the admissions by visiting the University Website for the academic session. Through this article, the candidate can get more information about SDSUV B.Ed 2022 Admissions in this article. Scroll down and check the same.
SDSUV B.Ed 2022: Important Dates
|Online submission||4th week of Jun 2022|
|The End date of submission of application form||4th week of Jul 2022|
|The End date for depositing the fee||Last week of Jul 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||4th week of Jul 2022|
|Entrance Exam||Last week of Jul 2022|
|Result||2nd week of Aug 2022|
- For General Category: Applicant must have a Graduation/ PG/ Equivalent with at least 50% Marks from a recognized University.
- For OBC/ SC/ ST Category: Applicant must have a Graduation/ PG/ Equivalent with at least 45% Marks from a recognized University.
- Applying applicants who are appearing in the final year of qualifying examination i.e. to apply for the B.Ed. entrance exam Graduation is also eligible.
SDSUV B.Ed 2022: Application Form
On the official website of Sri Dev Suman Uttarakhand University, the online Application Form of SDSUV B.Ed. Admission made available Through the Official, website of University Interested & eligible candidates can also fill the online application form. The University under any circumstances will not accept applications submitted via any other mode, Candidates have to carefully fill and check the information provided in the application form before the submission. Candidates will receive the user ID and password on their mobile number and email ID After the successful registration. Before filling the application form make sure to keep these details ready – Date of Birth, Study/Residence/relevant certificate for proof of local status, and Aadhar Card Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination. Take a printout of the application form. To appear in the entrance exam candidate must be registered.
- For General/ OBC Category: candidates must be paid – Rs 1000/- plus Bank charges.
- For SC/ ST/ PH Category: candidates must have to pay Rs 600/- plus Bank charges.
- The fee must be submitted through Bank Challan deposit at the nearest branch of SBI or by using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- 1st Exam – General Knowledge & Hindi/English Language (2 Hours)
- 2nd Exam – Aptitude Test Art/Commerce/Science (3 Hours)
- In the entrance exam will be of 200 Marks for each question paper
- For Gen & OBC candidates: They must have 80 Marks in each paper.
- For SC/ST candidates: They must have 54 Marks in each paper.
Uttarkashi, Rishikesh, New Tehri, Gopeshwar, Dehradun, Agastyamuni, Srinagar, Pauri, Kotdwar, Karnaprayag, Roorkee, and Haridwar.
College/ Institutes participating in SDSUV B.Ed 2022
|Aryan College of Education, Haridwar||RIMS College, Roorkee (Haridwar)||PITS B.Ed College Bhatwari, Uttarkashi|
|Northern India College of Education, Haridwar||Asha Academy, Haridwar||Phonics Group of Institutions, Roorkee|
|SB College of Education, Dehradun||Nimbus School of Education, Dehradun||Maya Devi Educational Foundation, Dehradun|
|SGBG Memorial College of Education, Chamoli||Roorkee College of Education, Haridwar (U.K.)||B.S.M. (Women) B.Ed College, Roorkee, Haridwar|
|Harish Chandra Ramkali B.Ed College, Haridwar||Aroma Girls College, Haridwar||RCP’S Institute of Education, Roorkee (Haridwar)|
|Arihant Educational Society, Haridwar (U.K.)||Sunrise Academy Management Society, Dehradun||Harsh Vidhya Mandir College of Education, Haridwar|
|Beehive College of Management & Technology, Dehradun||Vidhyavati College of Professional Education, Haridwar||Jagannath Vishwa College of Education, Doiwala (Dehradun)|
|Blue Mountain College of Teachers Education, Dehradun||Shivalik Institute of Professional Studies, Dehradun||Ch. Bharat Singh Institute of Teacher Education, Jhabrera, Haridwar|
|Himalayan Institute of Education & Technology, Chamoli||Govt Degree College, Vedikhal, Pauri/ Nanidanda, Pauri||Govt PG College Dakpahar/ Kotdwar/ Augustyamuni/ Uttarkashi/ Gopeswar, Chamoli/ Jaiharikhal, Pauri|
Documents required for Admission
- Medical Certificate
- Caste Certificate if applicable Provisional Certificate
- Demand draft
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Mark Sheet and Certificate
- Original Admit Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Results Copy
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Visit the official website of SDSUV