SGGSWU Admission 2022: Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University releases the application forms for admission to the various UG, PG, PhD programs. It is a private university situated in Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab which is affiliated with University Grant Commission (UGC). The university offers various undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral courses. Candidates can submit the application form in online and offline modes. The admission will be done on the basis of the merit prepared based on the qualifying exam. For admission to the PhD programmes, there will be an entrance exam. Get details about SGGSWU Admission 2022 in the following article.
01 July 2021 Sri Guru Granth Sahib World University (SGGSWU) invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Program in various disciplines for the academic session 2021-22.
|Last date to apply||23 July 2021|
|Last date to apply with late fee Rs. 1000/-||27 July 2021|
|Entrance Exam||29 July 2021|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
SGGSWU Admission 2022: Important Dates
|Releasing of application form||3rd week of December 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||4th week of June 2022|
|Last date for admission of Under Graduate courses||3rd week of August 2022|
|Last date for admission of Post Graduate Courses||4th week of August 2022|
- Bachelor’s degree: Class 12th examination passed with 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ ST PWD categories).
- Master’s degree: A relevant bachelor’s degree examination passed with 50% marks (45% marks in case of SC/ ST PWD categories).
- PhD Course: As per UGC Norms.
SGGSWU Admission 2022: Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The application form will be available on the university website at (sggswu.edu.in). Candidates can also submit the application form in offline mode. Download the Application Form and submit it with the requisite fee through a Bank Draft.
Documents to be attached with Admission Form
- Matriculation or equivalent examination certificate bearing date of birth.
- Marks Card of the qualifying examination
- Character certificate issued by the Principal of the school/college last attended.
- Four recent passport size self-attested photographs
- Domicile/ Reserved category certificate
- Candidate with a gap of one year or more will have to submit an affidavit to the satisfaction
- Persons with Disability certificate
- The admission form must be duly countersigned by the father/ guardian.
- B.Tech/ M.Tech: Admission of the candidates for 75% seats is done on the basis of merit prepared based on the qualifying examination. Rest of the seats are filled on the basis of JEE Merit.
- MBA/ M.Tech: 75% of seats are filled on the basis of qualifying examination marks. Rest of the seats are filled on the basis of CMAT and M.Tech score for MBA and M.Tech respectively.
- Other courses: Seats are filled on the basis of merit prepared based on qualifying examination marks.
- For PhD Course: Admission is done on the basis of entrance test.
|Name of Course||Semester Fee (Rs.)||Total at the Time of Admission (Rs.)|
|Faculty of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Studies|
|M.A. Sikh Studies||6000||14000|
|M.A. Religious Studies||6000||14000|
|Diploma in Sikh Studies (3 Months)||0||2000|
|Diploma in Sri Guru Granth Sahib & Religious Studies (2 Years.)||2000||2000|
|Certificate Course in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Studies (6 Months)||0||2000|
|Faculty of Commerce and Management|
|MBA (Hospitality & Tourism Management)||57000||65000|
|MBA (Health Care Management)||68000||76000|
|MBA (Financial Markets)||57000||65000|
|BMS (Gurdwara Management)||7500||10500|
|Faculty of Engineering and Technology|
|B.Tech. Elec, and Comm Engg.||48000||56000|
|M.Tech. Elec, and Comm Engg. (5yrs.)||48000||56000|
|M.Tech. Elec. & Comm. Engg. (2yrs.)||50000||58000|
|B.Tech. Computer Sci. & Engg.||48000||56000|
|M.Tech. Computer Sci. & Engg. (5yrs.)||48000||56000|
|M.Tech. Computer Sci. & Engg. (2yrs.)||50000||58000|
|PGDCA (1 Year)||14000||22000|
|B.Tech. Mechanical Engg.||48000||56000|
|M.Tech. Mechanical Engg. (5yrs.)||48000||56000|
|M.Tech. Mechanical Engg. (2yrs.)||50000||58000|
|B.Tech. Food Processing Tech.||48000||56000|
|M.Tech. Food Processing Tech. (5yrs.)||48000||56000|
|M.Sc. Food Processing Technology||29000||37000|
|Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (2 yrs.)||15000||23000|
|B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology||22000||30000|
|B.Sc. Biotechnology (Honours School)||22000||30000|
|M.Sc. Medical Lab Technology||29000||37000|
|B.Tech. Biotechnology (4yrs.)||48000||56000|
|Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences|
|B.Sc. Physics (Honours School)||20000||28000|
|M.Sc. Physics (Honours)||23000||31000|
|B.Sc. Mathematics (Honours School)||20000||28000|
|M.Sc. Mathematics (Honours)||23000||31000|
|B.Sc. Chemistry (Honours School)||20000||28000|
|M.Sc. Chemistry (Honours)||23000||31000|
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture||22000||30000|
|M.Sc. Agriculture (Plant Pathology/Horticulture)||36000||44000|
|Faculty of Education and Information Science|
|B.P.E.S. (3 Years)||10000||18000|
|B.P.Ed. (2 Years)||16000||24000|
|M.P.Ed. (2 yrs.)||27000||35000|
|Diploma in Gatka (l Year)||15000||15000|
|B.A.B.Ed (5 Years)||23000||31000|
|Faculty of Medical Sciences|
|Bachelors in Physiotherapy||40000||48000|
|Faculty of Law|
|B.A.L.L.B. (5 Years)||28000||36000|
|L.L.M. (Criminal Law/Family Law)||59000||67000|
|Faculty of Languages|
|B.A. English (Honours School)||10000||18000|
|Faculty of Social Sciences|
|B.A. Social Sciences (Honours School)||10000||18000|
|B.A. (Honours School) Economics||10000||18000|
|M.A. in Political Science||12000||20000|
|Faculty of Performing Arts|
|M.A. Music (Vocal)||12000||20000|