SKBU Application Form 2024: Sidho Kanho Birsha University (SKBU) is a State University situated in Purulia, West Bengal. the university provides admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Sidho Kanho Birsha University is approved by University Grant Commission (UGC). SKBU Releases applications for admission to various courses like B.Ed, M.Phil, M.A, M.Sc, M.Com & Ph.D., etc is provided by the university. To check the process of SKBU Application Form 2024, read the following article.
SKBU Application Form 2024: Important Dates
|Online Registration B.Ed. starts from||2nd week of May 2024|
|Online Registration ends on||Last week of May 2024|
|For the Masters, the Online Registration starts from||1st week of July 2024|
|Last date for Online Registration||3rd week of July 2024|
|Publication of 1st Merit List (Home University)||Last week of July 2024|
|Counseling based on 1st Merit List||Last week of July 2024|
|Admit Card||1st week of August 2024|
|Entrance Examination (Other University)||1st week of August 2024|
|Publication of Merit List (Other University)||2nd week of August 2024|
SKBU Application Form 2024
Candidates can get the application form online through the official website. Apply online for admission to Sidho Kanho Birsha University for different courses. Fill in all the important details correctly before submitting the form. There is no need to send the application form through the post. Keep the printed copy of the application form, acknowledgment slip, and fee payment Challan for future reference.
- Details about Your Photo ID card
- Details about the online payment (if applicable)
- Other personal details
- Scanned recent passport size photograph and Signature
- Your valid email-id and mobile number
Steps to Fill SKBU Application Form 2024
- Visit the official website link and click on the “Online Application” option.
- Pay the fee by clicking on the “Fee Payment” link.
- Fill in the required details and click on the “Initiate Payment” button.
- Choose the payment method and pay the application fee.
- Click on “Proceed to Fill the Application Form”.
- Enter all your details and upload the scanned images of your photograph and signature,
- Upload the images as per the notified specifications.
- Verify your filled details and click on the “Submit” button.
- Click on the “Print Application” option and take a printout of the application form.
- Integrated BSC (Hons) and the MSC program in PSYCHOLOGY: HS or equivalent 10+2 examination Passed with a minimum of 65% in aggregate (best four) in 2024, 2018, and 2017, and have a 10+2 level certificate.
- Diploma course in JHUMUR: Secondary or equivalent class 10 examination Passed
- Diploma course in CHHOU: HS or equivalent 10+2 examination Passed
- PG Diploma course in WOMEN’S STUDIES: PG degree in any discipline passed or appeared
- Certificate course in LAC CULTURE: Madhyamik or equivalent class 10 examination Passed
- PG Diploma course in SOUTH ASIAN STUDIES: PG degree in any discipline passed or appeared