Berhampur University Application Form 2024: Established on 2 January 1967, Berhampur University is a State University that offers admission in various UG, PG, Diploma, and Other Courses. The university has almost 20 post-graduate divisions contributing specialized subjects and M. Phil programs. Admission to various courses such as BLIS, M.A, M. Com, M. Sc., LL.M, PGDCA, PGDBF, PGDMM, PGDCE, M.B.A, M.C.A, etc is provided. Check the process of Berhampur University Application Form 2024 in the following article.
Berhampur University Application Form 2024: Important Dates
|Online Application Form starts from||3rd week of May 2024|
|Application Form ends on||3rd week of June 2024|
|Admit Card||3rd week of June 2024|
|Entrance Exam||1st week of July 2024|
|Answer Key||1st week of July 2024|
|Submission of a print copy of the online application ends on||3rd week of July 2024|
|Merit List||2nd week of August 2024|
|Downloading of Intimation letter||2nd week of August 2024|
|Submission of original documents||4th week of August 2024|
|Finalization of admission||4th week of August 2024|
|Commencement of classes||4th week of August 2024|
Berhampur University Application Form 2024
The applicants can download the application forms from the official website i.e. www.buodisha.edu.in. Read the info notice carefully before applying to any of the offered courses. For admission to any PG and diploma courses, send the application form duly filled in with the required brochures and required fee to the officials through Speed Post and Registered Post on or before the due date, failing which, it will be instantly disallowed. The university will not be in charge of any postal interruption.
Steps to fill Berhampur University Application Form 2024
- Download PDF application form from the official website i.e. www.buodisha.edu.in.
- Fill the application form with all the details.
- Send the duly filled in by them along with the applicable fee and required documents.
- Send the form to the Head of the Department via Speed Post and Registered Post.
- The application forms submitted via in person will not be considered.
- The completed application forms should reach to the officials on or before the due date, failing which, it will be instantly rejected.
- The university will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Candidates need to make payment of Rs. 600/- in online mode through the online admission portal (Rs.500/- for SC/ST).
- There are no other modes of making payment of the fee.
Courses to choose from
|Faculty of Science||Faculty of Humanities|
|Computer science||IR & PM|
|Marine science||Home science|
|Mathematics||Journalism & Mass Communication|
Faculty of Law
- Bachelor of Law (LLB)
- Master of Law (LL M)
Faculty of Management
- Master of Commerce
- Disaster and Emergency Management
- Business Administration (MBA, PGDBM)
- Master of Social Work (Self-financing mode)
- MBA in Finance and Control (Self-financing mode)
- Post Graduation in Industrial Relations&Personnel Management (HRM)
- M.Sc. (Electronic Science)/ M.A. (PM& IR and Journalism & Mass Communication): Graduation with scoring at least 50 % of marks in aggregate or in honors in any discipline as per eligibility (45% marks in the aggregate or MXR.
- MA (Except PM& IR and Journalism & Mass Communication)/M.COM/M.SC (except Electronic Science): Graduation with at least 45 % of marks in aggregate or in honors of the related subject.
- DRL course: A qualifying degree examination with at least 45 % of marks in aggregate or in honors in any subject.
- DTIM programs: A degree (Archaeology/ History/Indian Culture) with at least 48% of marks in aggregate are eligible to apply for admission.
- L.L.M. courses: LL.B. Examination with at least 55% of marks in aggregate (50% for the candidates of SC/ST category) can apply.