SKU Admission 2022: Founded on July 25, 1981, Sri Krishnadevaraya University is a public university in Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. The University offers different postgraduate, undergraduate, and professional courses in 104 affiliated colleges. A number of courses are provided by the university in the fields of Science, Arts, Commerce, Education, Pharmacy and Engineering. Distance education courses at the UG and PG levels are also provided by the university. The Admission procedure differs for different courses. The university conducts separate entrance tests for admission to some of the courses and there could be medical/ fitness tests, interviews, and group discussion rounds. The admission is purely based on the merit of the candidates for some courses. Get more details about SKU Admission 2022 in the following article.
Courses provided through SKU Admission 2022
|History – Economics – Political Science
||Mathematics – Physics – Chemistry
|Economics – Public Administration – Political Science
||Mathematics – Physics – Computer Science
|Economics – Public Administration – Sociology
||Mathematics – Statistics – Computer Science
|Economics – History – Sociology
||Mathematics – Physics – Electronics
|History – Public Administration – Political Science
||Mathematics – Electronics – Computer Science
|History – Political Science-Advanced Telugu
||Botany – Zoology – Chemistry
- B.Arch., B.Pharm, B.B.M, BPED, B.Li.I.Sc
- B.Tech. in Civil, Computer Science, Electronics and Electrical, Electronics and Communication, Mechanical
- B.Com. in Revised Restructured Course, Advt. & Sales Management, Computer Applications, Office Mgmt & Secretarial Practice, Taxation
|Adult, Continuing Education, and Extension
||Physics/ Organic Chemistry
|English & Comparative Literature
|Telugu & Comparative Literatures
||Computer Science & Technology
Other PG Courses
- M.Arch, MCA, MBA, B.Ed., M.Ed.
- M.Com. in Professional
- M.P.Ed. in Physical Education
- PG Diploma in Computer Application
- M.L.I.Sc. (Two Years Course) in Constitutional Law/ Criminal Law
- M.Pharm in Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, Embedded Systems and VLSI Design, Electrical Power Systems
Research courses: M.Phil. and Ph.D. in
||MUSIC & Instrumentation
||Rural Development & S.W
||Hindi & Comp. Literature
||Telugu & Comp. Literature
||Library & Information Sc.,
||Adult & Continuing Education
||Polymer Science & Tech
||Political Sc. & Public. Admin.
SKU Admission 2022: Important Dates
||2nd week of March 2022
|Registration With Late Fee
|of INR 500
||2nd week of April 2022
|of INR 1000
||3rd week of April 2022
||3rd week of May 2022
|APICET Exam Date
||4th week of July 2022
- B.Tech./ B.Arch.: Passed the Intermediate Examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other 10+2 level examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate as equivalent thereto.
- B.Pharm: Passed the Intermediate Examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects, or any other 10+2 level examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate as equivalent thereto.
- B.A.: Candidates who have passed the Intermediate or its equivalent (10+2) examination (or) A.P Open Intermediate. OR Candidates who have passed the Two-year I.T.I. or Two-year vocational course after S.S.C.
- B.Sc.: Intermediate and A.P Open Intermediate or its equivalent examination with relevant subjects as electives.
- B.Com.: Candidates who have passed the Intermediate or its equivalent (10+2) examination (or) A.P Open Intermediate. OR Candidates who have passed the Two-year I.T.I. or Two-year vocational course after S.S.C.
- B.B.M: Candidates who have passed the Intermediate or its equivalent (10+2) examination (or) A.P Open Intermediate. OR Candidates who have passed the Two-year I.T.I. or Two-year vocational course after S.S.C.
- BPED: 10+2 in any discipline
- B.Li.I.Sc: Any Bachelor’s Degree of three-year duration from a recognized University
- M.Tech: Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- M.Arch: bachelor’s degree in Architecture
- MCA: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application or B.Sc in Mathematics
- MBA: Graduation in any discipline
- M.Pharm: 10+2 with biology, Physics, and Chemistry
- MA: Any Bachelor’s Degree of three-year duration from a recognized University
- M.Sc.: B.Sc with the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- M.Com.: B.Com./B.A. with Accountancy under Part II/B.Com with Computers/Computer Applications/B.B.A./ B.B.M. / B.Com. with Company Secretaryship / B.Com. (Honours) / B.Com.(Restructured Course)
- M.P.Ed.: Bachelors in Education
- M.L.I.Sc. (Two Years Course): Bachelors in Library and Information Science
- MBA: Any three-year Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university except Bachelor of Oriental Languages (BOL) and Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) or A valid ICET Rank up to 2015 or Pass in the admission test conducted by DDE for the purpose
- PG Diploma: Any Bachelor’s Degree of three-year duration from a recognized University
- M.Ed./ M.Ed.: Graduation in any subject
- M.Phil.: minimum of 55% marks in the P.G. Degree (Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/Differently-abled candidates)
- Ph.D.(Full time / Part-Time): Minimum of 55% marks in the P.G. Degree (Relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST/Differently-abled candidates)
SKU Admission 2022: Application Form
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
The candidate has to submit the application online through the website. The prospectus can be obtained from the website. The cost of each application is Rs.750/- can be paid through Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking online. The fee for SC/ST/PH will be Rs.375/- and for BCs will be Rs.500/-. No DDs or Cash Deposits are allowed as application fees Submit a separate applications for M.Phil and Ph.D.programme. Take a printout of the application and submit it along with all necessary and supporting enclosures to the officials on or before the last date