SKU B.Ed Admission 2023: The notification about SKU B.Ed Admission is released by the Directorate of Distance Education (DDE), Sri Krishnadevaraya University. The online applications will be available for Admission into 2 years B.Ed. Program under Open and Distance Learning (ODL) mode. The application form and the prospectus will be available on the University’s website: www.skucde.com. Get more details about SKU B.Ed Admission 2023 in the following article.
Number of Seats and Medium of Instruction
- There are almost 500 seats, subject to the condition that each study center shall enroll not more than 50 students in a given session.
- The medium of instruction will be English and Telugu only.
SKU B.Ed Admission 2023: Important Dates
|Application form starts from
|2nd week of July 2023
|Registration fee payment last date
|1st week of August 2023
|Last date for the receipt of filled in application
|2nd week of August 2023
- Passed B.A./B.Sc./B.Com./BCA/B.Sc. (Home Science) BBM and/ or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/Social Sciences/Humanities (Relevant subject of Pedagogy) with at least 50% of marks.
- A minimum of 50% marks in B.E/B. Tech with Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects is required.
- The SC/ST/BC/PWD candidates should have secured a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The age of the candidate should have completed 21 years.
- There shall be no upper age limit.
- Trained in-service teachers with a Bachelors’s Degree working in Government Recognized Schools/ Educational Sector as primary, upper-primary teachers with SGT /PRT /TTC /D.Ed., /D.El.Ed. /D.P.Ed. /B.P.Ed. /Fine Arts course or any other NCTE recognized Teacher Education Programme through face-to-face mode.
- The service of candidates must have been approved by the authorities of school education concerned DEO/MEO/ Gazetted Headmaster.
- Mathematics: A./B.Sc., with Mathematics as one of the group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Mathematics at Intermediate level as a group subject. B.E/B.Tech with Science and Mathematics as one of the subjects
- Physical Science: B.Sc. and studied Physics and Chemistry of allied material sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at Intermediate level as group subject.
- Biological Science: B.Sc./B.Sc. (Home Science) and studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part-II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Science at Intermediate level as group subject.
- Social Studies:A/B.Com./ B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at Intermediate level as group subject.
Combinations of Methodology Subjects:
- Physical Science and English
- Physical Science and Telugu
- Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Mathematics and English
- Social Studies and English
- Social Studies and Telugu
- Mathematics and Telugu
- Biological Science and English
- Biological Science and Telugu
SKU B.Ed Admission 2023: Application Form
Fill all the entries in the online application form carefully and send the Printout of the filled-in application along with the demand draft of Andhra Bank/State Bank of India for Rs. 500/-. The candidates should write his/her name, address, course, and the purpose for which the payment was made on the reverse side of the Demand Draft. One recent photograph of passport size should be pasted in the space provided for it on the application form.
Documents to submit with the application form
- SSC Marks Memo
- Intermediate Marks Memo
- Residence Certificate/Study Certificates from IX class to Degree
- Degree Marks Memos and Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- No Objection certificate by DEO/ Commissioner/Concern authority as per Annexure-1.
- NCTE recognized teacher education programme through face-to-face mode i.e TTC/D.Ed./D.El.Ed./B.P.Ed./DPSE/Fine Arts etc.
- Service certificate issued by MEO/DEO/ Commissioner/Concern authority as per Annexure-1.
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- The total fee is Rs. 28,000/- excluding the examination fee, which is payable in two installments.
- The first installment of the tuition fee is Rs. 20,000/- has to be paid at the time of admission.
- The remaining fee is Rs. 8,000/- is payable at the commencement of the second-year academic session.
- The candidates should not pay the course fee at the time of submission of the Application form.