SMVDU Application Form 2021: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) conducts the admission process to offers B.Tech and B.Arch courses at the UG level along with a five-year Integrated M.Sc course, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, MA, and M.Sc programs in various specializations at PG level and Ph.D. in various specializations. SMVDU Application form releases in the 3rd week of April tentatively. Check here all the important information about SMVDU Application Form 2021 is given in the following article.
SMVDU Application Form 2021- Released
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Online application process has been started, interested candidates, can apply by accessing the link given in the next section.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Check Here: University Admission Notification 2021
SMVDU Application Form 2021: Important Dates
|Course Name||Application Last Date||Date of Entrance|
|B.Tech, BE, MTech, M.Sc, MA & Integrated Degree Programs||26 June 2021||To be announced|
|MBA||15 June 2021||To be announced|
|Ph.D.||10 July 2021||To be announced|
Courses provided through SMVDU
- BTech., B.Arch., Integrated M.Sc, M.Tech., MBA, M.Sc., MA, Ph.D.
|Official Notification||Get Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
- B.Tech.: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics as main subjects with 60% marks in aggregate
- B. Tech Lateral Entry): Diploma in Engineering or B.Sc in the relevant discipline with at least 60% marks
- B.Arch.: 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the main subject with 60% marks in aggregate
PG and Research Courses
- M.Tech.: B.E./ B.Tech. with at least 60% marks in relevant branch
- MBA: Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA
- M.Sc.: Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline
- Integrated M.Sc in Economics: 10+2 with Mathematics or Statistics as main subjects with minimum 60% marks in aggregate
- MA: Must have secured at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination from a recognized with English as the main subject
- PhD.: Master’s Degree in relevant discipline with minimum CGPA of 6.75 on a 10 point scale in the relative grading system or minimum CGPA of 6.00 in absolute grading system or 60% marks in aggregate
Steps to fill SMVDU Application Form 2021
- Visit the official website and fill up the Registration Form.
- Read the Instructions carefully and input accordingly.
- Activate your Account by clicking on the link sent to your Registered Email.
- After Successfully Registration, log in by filling the Login Form.
- Please read the Instructions with the Captcha.
- After Successfully Logging into the system, the Home Page/Dashboard will appear.
- Click Start New Application Menu to start the new Application Form.
- The Complete Form has been divided into Three Forms (Basic Details, Qualification & Experience, and Documents Uploading).
- Every time you hit Save and Continue button your data will be saved and the Next Form will appear. You can move to the Home Page/Dashboard at any point of time after completion of any form.
- Fill up the Details according to the correct information. Errors, if any, will be displayed at the top in Red color.
- The application fee will be INR 1100.
- Candidates can pay the fee through a Credit/ Debit Card or through Net-Banking.
How to Recover Forgot Password
- Click the Forgot Password Link (if forgot) present at the bottom of the Login Form.
- Enter your Email, which is your Username also, and Click Submit button.
- Password Verification URL will be sent to your E-Mail.
- Go to Your mail and click the link to Change Your Password.
- Change Your Password and click the Submit button.
- A mail with your Username and Password will be sent to your email account, for Future Reference.