SSC CHSL Result / Expected Cut off
SSC CHSL Result 2019: The examination results for SSC CHSL will be declared very soon after successful completion of the exam, and the appearing candidates can check their results from the official website of SSC. The eligible candidates will be selected to get appointed at these posts in numerous govt. ministries/ departments. The candidates must ensure that they qualify the SSC CHSL cut off (which is the criteria to short list the candidates for further selection procedure). The candidates can check their result only through online mode. The roll number of the short listed candidates will be updated in the result.
Steps to check SSC CHSL Result
- The candidates need to logon to the official website of SSC. The examination result will be available in pdf format, hence the candidates must have Adobe Acrobat Reader in their PC.
- You have to download the pdf file to see the roll number of shortlisted candidates.
- Once the file is downloaded, you should search for your roll numer. You can find it by pressing CTRL+F command.
- If you have qualified the examination, you will get your roll number in the pdf file.
Expected cut off marks for SSC CHSL
The cut off marks are nothing but the minimum qualifying scores decided by SSC to shortlist the eligible candidates for the further selection procedure. Expected cut off marks for SSC CHSL 2016 are as follows-
- 130-140 (General)
- 120-130 (OBC)
- 110-115 (SC)
- 98-105 (ST)
- 95-102 (VH)
- 97-105 (OH)
- 75-85 (HH)
- 75- 85 (EX-S)
Selection procedure for SSC CHSL
There are two stages involved in the selection procedure of SSC CHSL 2016 mentioned below.
- Written examination followed by Descriptive Test, Skill Test for the post of DEO.
- Written examination followed by Desriptive Test, Typing test for the post of PA/SA and LDC test on computer.
The candidates who fulfill the cut off marks criteria will be eligible for further rounds of the selection procedure. The finally selected candidates will be appointed for the posts they have applied for and will be asked to join at the earliest.
13 thoughts on “SSC CHSL Result / Expected Cut off”
Sir ,age kis date ke Adhar par hoga.
Sir result kb tk aayega???¿¿¿
LDC ka result 2015 ka abhi tak nahi aaya hi ….or online suru hone wala hi. ….akhi iska results aane me itna der Kyo hota haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Online form suru kab hoga
Ssc 10+2 ka Online form kab aayega
aachuka hai sir,8 oct se diclare ho chuka hai
LDC 2015 ka result kab aayenga…??????
Aa to gya
Online new form KB se bhree jaye ge pls btana ager kisi ko pta ho too
sir,mera date of birth 30/11/1998 hai kya mai es bar ldc bhar sakta hun , please suggest me sir.Thank you.
sir , pehele aap 2015 wale students ka result diclare krke unko jobs dedo,2016 wale students ki baad mai chinta krna…….2015 wale students ka result abi tk nai aaya h to 2016-2017 walo ka result kb declare karoge?
Plz queakly anochd the admit crd of 1st exm
Sir Abhi admit card nahi karoge hua kya