Tamil Nadu Polytechnic Application Form 2018: Eligibility Criteria &How to Apply
Tamilnadu Polytechnic Application Form 2018 will be published soon. Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Tamil Nadu governs the polytechnics selection process and everything else related to the Polytechnic exam. The Xth Standard completed candidates are eligible for admission to Polytechnic Colleges and XIIth Standards for Catering Institutions. Candidates must check the required qualifications such as Age, Marks required, and Number of Seats in the various categories etc before the admission process is started.
- There are 464 Polytechnics offering Certificate courses, Diploma courses, Post Diploma courses on various branches of studies in Engineering and Technology.
- Ten Institutes of Catering Technology and Hotel Management offering 3-year Diploma courses are also affiliated to this Directorate.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic 2018: Important Dates
|Application Form Process start
|Closing of Online Application form
|15 Days ago from Exam
|Date of TN Polytechnic Exam
|Counseling process starts
Tamilnadu Polytechnic Application Form 2018 Details
Candidates can buy the application form from the designated centres. Fill up the application form in prescribed format with the correct details. Candidates can submit the same to the official address. Candidates can also download the application form from the official website www.tndte.com. The applicants can fill up the form and submit the same along with the demand draft.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic Application Form 2018 Eligibility
For Diploma Courses
- 10th class pass can apply for diploma courses.
- For Hotel Management and other courses, 12th qualified candidates can apply.
For Lateral Entry into Diploma Courses
- The candidates should be qualified the 10th class.
- The candidates who have done ITI Diploma they can get admission directly in the 2nd year.
For Post Diploma Courses
- The candidates can apply for the exam who have done a diploma.
Steps to fill Tamilnadu Polytechnic Application Form 2018
- Purchase the application form from the notified centres.
- Fill up the application form with the correct details.
- Once the form is duly filled, then the candidates can submit it to the address Directorate of Technical Education (DoTE), Government of Tamil Nadu, Sardar Patel Road, Guindy, Chennai – 600 025.
- The application form can also be downloaded from the official website www.tndte.com.
- The candidates can fill up the application form once it is downloaded and submit the same along with the DD.
- The application form must be sent along with a self-addressed envelope with Rs. 15 stamp value attached if the application form is sent through the post.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic Application Form 2018 Application Fee
- In case the applicants are sending the application fee by post, then they will have to submit an amount of Rs. 165.
- Otherwise, the candidates will have to pay Rs. 150 (for general category).
- There will be no application fee for candidate belonging to the SC / ST category.
Tamilnadu Polytechnic Application Form 2018: Important Points
- Applications received after the prescribed date and applications which are not in proper form or not received on or before the due date and applications which do not fulfil the terms of the “Instructions to Candidates” or which are not correctly filled in will be considered defective and are liable for rejection.
- According to merit through counselling by the respective principal as per rules of communal reservation branch will be allotted.
- Enclose Photocopy of the Certificates along with the Application.
- Applicants should affix required value of stamps on each of the covers enclosed with the Application.
- The Register Number of the selected candidates will be published in the Notice Board of the Polytechnic concerned.
- By the Principal of the Polytechnic concerned under Registered Post with Acknowledgement Due the intimation of selection will be sent to the selected candidates.
- Filled Application should reach the respective Institution before the due date.