CET Delhi 2022: It is known as the Delhi Polytechnic entrance exam, which is conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education, Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi. It is the mandatory test for admission to engineering and non-engineering diploma programs in the government and private polytechnic institutions of Delhi. Delhi Common Entrance Test also engages in the activities for offering admission to the one-year certificate program in World Class Skill Center (WCSC). As per the anticipation, the CET Delhi 2022 will be available in the 4th week of March 2022 till the 3rd week of April 2022. All candidates are suggested to read the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully prior to filling CET Delhi Application Form 2022.
CET Delhi 2022: Important Dates
|Availability of application form||4th week of March 2022|
|Closing date of application form||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application fees through the e-challan||3rd week of April 2022|
|Last date for submission of application fees through debit card/net banking||4th week of April 2022|
|The issue of the Admit Card||3rd week of May 2022|
|CET Delhi, 2022 Exam date||4th week of May 2022|
|Result Declaration||4th week of June 2022|
CET Delhi 2022 Application Form
CET Delhi Application Form will be available via online mode on the official site. There is no other mode of getting the application form. As expected CET Delhi Application Form 2022 will get released in the 4th week of March 2022. Prior to filling the application form, candidates must check the eligibility criteria and read other instructions in order to check whether they are eligible to apply for it or not. Interested candidates have to fill the application form in order to appear for the exam. The deadline to submit the application form is the 3rd week of April 2022. For each test, candidates have to apply it separately.
- Candidates should be passed in the Matric or equivalent examination from the recognized board with PCM or science & Mathematics along with English as the main subjects.
- Aadhaar card is required in an order to apply for CET Delhi 2022.
- Appearing candidates in the qualifying exam were also eligible to apply for it.
- In the qualifying exam, students should have secured a minimum of 35% marks and must have passed in Science, Mathematics & English subjects separately.
The maximum age limit for various categories as of 1st August 2022 is given in the below table:
|Test No.||Gen (Boys)||Gen (Girls)||SC/ST/PWD (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD (Girls)||OBC (Boys)||OBC (Girls)|
Eligibility According to Tests
|Test – 1||Engineering/Technology based Diploma Courses & Occupational Courses||Qualifying Examination: Candidates applying for the diploma program must have cleared/appearing in Matric examination under the system of 10+2.
Minimum Marks: 35% aggregate marks in Science, Mathematics, and English (compulsory subjects) in the qualifying exam is required.
|Test – 2||(i) Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice – English
(ii) One year certificate course in Hospitality Operations, Retail Services, Finance Executive in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC)
|Qualifying Examination: Intermediate passed in any stream from the recognized board.
Minimum Marks: The qualifying examination must be passed with the minimum of least 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in aggregate of best 3 subjects including English.
|Test – 3||Diploma Course in Modern Office Practice – Hindi||Qualifying Examination: Intermediate passed in any stream from the recognized board.
Minimum Marks: The qualifying examination must be passed with at least 45% marks (40% for reserved categories) in aggregate of best 3 subjects including Sanskrit/Hindi
|Test – 4||(i) Diploma Course in Pharmacy
(ii) one year certificate course in Software Testing Assistant in World Class Skill Centre (WCSC)
|Qualifying Examination: Cleared /Appearing Intermediate examination from the recognized board with English as a mandatory subject.
Minimum Marks: Requisite marks in qualifying examination should be 45% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the aggregate of PCM/PCB.
|Test – 5||Lateral entry admission against 10% supernumerary seats in analogous diploma courses||Qualifying Examination: Must cleared analogous 12th Vocational (Engg) stream or equivalent from schools located in Delhi only.
Passed High School and 2 years ITI (Engg.) from ITIs/ITCs located in Delhi only. Minimum Marks: Aggregate of 60% marks is required to be obtained in the best 5 subjects.
Documents/Details required while filling the CET Delhi 2022 Application Form
- Valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Applicant’s personal, qualification and address details.
- The photograph size should be between 4 KB to 100 KB in JPG format
- The thumb impression & signature image size should be between 1 KB to 30 KB in JPG format.
- Payment Details.
Steps to fill CET Delhi 2022 Application Form
Visit Official site
- Visit the official portal
- Search for the link and click on “Apply for Common Entrance Test-2022”.
- Click on the test in which you are aiming to apply for.
- Click on the “Apply” button.
- The application form will display on the screen.
- Fill personal, educational, course apply and other required details in the application form and submit it.
- Hit on the “Upload Images” option.
- Select the scanned images of photograph, signature and thumb impression in the JPG format and click on “Upload” button.
- Select the mode of payment and click on “Proceed for Payment”.
- Remit fee payment through DR/CR card/Net banking and via e-challan of Corporation Bank.
Print Confirmation Page
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
After remitting the application fee payment, take the print out of the confirmation page and keep if safely.