Delhi CET Counselling 2021: Department of Training and Technical Education will organize Delhi CET Counselling via online mode. Delhi Common Entrance Test (CET) is a state level entrance exam. The Delhi CET Counselling will be organized to offer admission in various engineering and non-engineering diploma courses. It is the mandatory test for admission to engineering and non-engineering diploma programs. Admission into the second year of diploma engineering (lateral entry) in the institutions of Delhi will also be provided. The exam also engages in the activities for offering admission to the one-year certificate program in World Class Skill Center (WCSC). Relevant details about Delhi CET Counselling 2021 are given in the following article.
Delhi CET Counselling 2021: Important Dates
|First Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees (For new candidates only)||3rd week of June 2021|
|Starting of Online Registration and Choice Filling||3rd week of June 2021|
|Result Announcement||4th week of June 2021|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||4th week of June 2021|
|Document Verification||4th week of June 2021|
|Upgradation of the allotted seat(Online) by the candidate||4th week of June 2021|
|Second Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees (For new candidates only)||4th week of June 2021|
|Starting of Online Registration and Choice Filling||1st week of July 2021|
|Result Announcement||1st week of July 2021|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||1st week of July 2021|
|Document Verification||2nd week of July 2021|
|Upgradation of the allotted seat(Online) by the candidate||2nd week of July 2021|
|Third Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees (For new candidates only)||2nd week of July 2021|
|Starting of Online Registration and Choice Filling||2nd week of July 2021|
|Result Announcement||3rd week of July 2021|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||3rd week of July 2021|
|Document Verification||3rd week of July 2021|
|Upgradation of the allotted seat(Online) by the candidate||4th week of July 2021|
|Fourth Round of Counselling|
|Processing fees (For new candidates only)||3rd week of July 2021|
|Starting of Online Registration and Choice Filling||3rd week of July 2021|
|Result Announcement||4th week of July 2021|
|Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees||4th week of July 2021|
|Document Verification||4th week of July 2021|
|Payment of balance institutional fees and Printing
of Final allotment letter
|4th week of July 2021|
|Online willingness for Spot Round||1st week of August 2021|
|Display of Reporting schedule on||1st week of August 2021|
Delhi CET Counselling 2021
- The process of counselling will get over n four different rounds.
- After the release of the merit list, the process of counselling will start.
- In the counselling procedure, the stages are the submission of the processing fee, online registration fee, online choice submission, the result for seat allotment, completion of the enrollment formality.
- For counselling process demands for Rs 700/- as the additional charges
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps of Delhi CET Counselling 2021
- Pay Processing Fee
- Online Registration
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment Result
- Print Provisional Allotment Letter
- Online Payment of Part Institutional Fees
- Document Verification
- Freezing of Allotted Seat
- Online Payment of Balance Institutional Fees
- Get Final Allotment Letter
Delhi CET Counselling 2021 Steps
- Pay the counselling fee via online or offline mode to take part in counselling.
- Register for counselling after the payment of the counselling fee.
- Fill the details as per the mark sheet, certificate & other relevant documents and fill the marks/grades correctly.
- Enter the “Test No.”, “Roll Number”, “Application Number” & “Date of Birth” for registration.
- Login with “CET Roll Number” & “Password”.
- Fill choices of discipline & institution in order of the preferences by clicking on the “Fill Choices” button.
- After filling choices of the branch and institute click on “Save and Continue” button.
- Lock filled choices & take a printout of it for further use.
- Login by using “Roll Number” & “Password” and Check the result.
- Candidate can print Provisional Allotment Letter if the seat is allotted to them.
- Successful candidates can proceed for part payment of Institutional Fees.
- Unsuccessful candidates can participate in the next round of counselling.
- Pay the fee before the last date, otherwise, you will lose the seat/admission as per the merit.
- Report at the allotted institution along with all the essential documents for verification.
- The allotted institute will give “Document Verification Report” to the candidate, after document verification.
- Candidates can FREEZE their allotted seat if they are satisfied with the allotted seat & do not want to participate in further rounds of counselling.
- Deposit the balance Institutional fees on a given time period.
- Download the final allotment letter by clicking on the “Final Allotment letter” link.
Documents required for Delhi CET Counselling 2021
- Copy of the online registration slip
- Category certificate (if required)
- Copy of choices submitted by candidates
- Two recent coloured passport size photographs
- Medical fitness certificate
- Migration certificate
- Delhi CET 2021 rank card and admit card
- Copy of provisional allotment letter
- Counselling fee payment receipt
- 10th class mark sheet
- Candidates should be passed in the Matric or equivalent examination from the recognized board with PCM or science & Mathematics along with English as the main subjects.
- Aadhaar card is required is order to apply for Delhi CET Counselling 2021.
- Appearing candidates in the qualifying exam were also eligible to apply for it.
- In the qualifying exam, students should have secured the minimum of 35% marks and must have passed in Science, Mathematics & English subjects separately.
The maximum age limit for various categories as of 1st August 2021 is given in the below table:
|Test No.||Gen (Boys)||Gen (Girls)||SC/ST/PWD (Boys)||SC/ST/PWD (Girls)||OBC (Boys)||OBC (Girls)|
Seat Reservation Criteria:
Official Website: https://cetdelhi.nic.in/cetdelhi_candidate/HomePage.aspx