TS PGECET 2023: Osmania University conducts the State Level Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET ) on behalf of TSCHE. The exam provides admission to regular PG courses in the field of engineering, technology, pharmacy, architecture & graduate level Pharm-D. The courses are ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy/ M. Arch & Graduate level Pharm-D (Post Baccalaureate). It is a state-level entrance exam organized every year. Candidates can get information about TS PGECET 2023 in the following article.
TS PGECET 2023: Important Dates
|Issue of Notification||1st week of March 2023|
|Commencement of online applications||2nd week of March 2023|
|Submission of online applications ends without late fee||4th week of April 2023|
|Submission of online applications ends with late fee of|
|Rs. 500||1st week of May 2023|
|Rs. 2000||2nd week of May 2023|
|Rs. 5000||3rd week of May 2023|
|Rs. 10000||4th week of May 2023|
|Application Correction||3rd week of May 2023|
|Downloading of Hall Tickets||4 week of May 2023|
|Exam Date||4th week of May 2023|
|Response Sheet Release||Last week of May 2023|
|Preliminary Answer Key & Question Papers Release||1st week of June 2023|
|Result/Rank Card Declaration||2nd week of June 2023|
|Counselling Starts||1st week of August 2023|
- Only Indian candidates and Candidates belongs to Telangana/Andhra Pradesh state can apply.
- Candidate should satisfy local/ non-local status requirements.
- Master of Technology (M.Tech.): Passed BE/B.Tech/AMIE examination.
- For Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharmacy): Passed B.Pharmacy degree.
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch): Passed B.Arch degree.
- Graduate Level Pharm-D: Passed 3 years B.Pharmacy degree.
- A minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination is required (40% marks in case of reserved category).
- The qualifying degree obtained under distance mode must have AICTE/ Distance Education Council (DEC) approval.
TS PGECET 2023 Application Form
- There is no offline mode to fill the application.
- The eligible candidates can fill & submit their applications through online mode only.
- Candidates applying on GATE/GPAT score basis have to fill separate application forms.
- Take a print copy of the filled application for further references.
- The application fee is Rs. 1000 per test.
- The fee will be Rs. 500 for SC/ST categories.
- For GATE/GPAT, the application fee is Rs. 600 (Rs. 300 for SC/ST categories).
- The fee can be paid through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
- Candidates have to pay a separate application fee if they want to apply for more than one course.
- The examination will be organized through online mode in two sessions, i.e. morning & evening.
- A total of 120 multiple choice objective type questions will be asked.
- The question paper will be asked only in the English language.
- The duration of the exam will be two hours.
- For each correct question, 1 mark will be allotted to the candidates.
- No negative marks will be awarded for the incorrect answer.
TS PGECET 2023 Counselling
- The counselling first organized for GATE/GPAT qualified candidates.
- Later on, the university will organize separate counselling for qualified candidates of TS PGECET 2023 for vacant seats.
- The counselling will be comprised of certificate verification, exercising web options & seat allotment.
- The certificate verification will be organized through offline.
- The exercising web options & seat allotment will be through online mode.
- Candidates will appear in the counselling according to the rank.
- On the basis of the rank/percentile scores secured in the examination, the seats will be filled.
Official Website: https://pgecet.tsche.ac.in/TSPGECET/