UPSEE Counselling 2021: Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh will organize the UPSEE Counselling through online mode. Admission to the UG & PG courses in the field of engineering, management, etc will be provided through UPSEE Counselling 2021. The university conducts a state-level examination called Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam to shortlist the candidates for the admission. Read the article below to get more info about UPSEE Counselling 2021.
- 1st year in- B.Arch/ BHMCT/ BFA/ MBA/ MAM/ B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ BFAD/ MCA
- 2nd year in- B.Pharm/ B.Tech/ MCa (lateral entry)
UPSEE Counselling 2021 Important Dates
|1st Round Counselling|
|Registration starts from||2nd week of June 2021|
|Verification of Document||June 2021|
|Choice locking||July 2021|
|Result of Seat Allotment||July 2021|
|Seat confirmation||2nd week July 2021|
|2nd Round Counselling|
|Registration starts from||July 2021|
|Verification of Document||July 2021|
|Choice locking||July 2021|
|Result of Seat Allotment||2nd week July 2021|
|Seat confirmation||July 2021|
|3rd Counselling||July 2021|
- Candidates shall be intimidated by the counselling schedule through Newspaper and website.
- The candidate who qualifies the entrance exam will be eligible to participate in Counselling.
- The allotment of seat shall depend on the availability of the seats on the day of counselling.
Steps of UPSEE Counselling 2021
- Online Registration
- Document Verification
- Online Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment
UPSEE Counselling 2021 Procedure
- Register for the counselling through online mode.
- Candidates can register for counselling by entering their application number & password.
- Pay a counselling fee of Rs. 1000/- through online mode (credit card/debit card/internet banking).
- After fee payment, upload the scanned copy of all documents/certificates.
- Candidate’s documents/certificates are verified by the university through online mode.
- After successful fee payment, the “Choice Filling & Locking” link is activated immediately on the login page.
- Candidates can fill their choices of college & courses as per their preferences.
- Candidates should lock the filled choices in a specified period.
- Check the seat allotment result by entering their “Application Number” & “Password”.
- Download their seat allotment letter for admission.
- No change in the branch/institution is admissible, after seat allotment.
- The allotment of seat is carried out on the basis of UPSEE merit, availability of seats, subject to the order of preference given for the seats.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted college in a given time period, after the declaration of seat allotment result.
- Candidates seats will be automatically cancelled in case, they will not report at the allotted college in a given time.
- Candidates will have to report at the allotted college with a provisional allotment letter.
- Bring the remaining amount of fee & all relevant documents.
- It is compulsory to pay the remaining admission fee to confirm their seat & admission.
- Candidates, those allotted a seat & get admission in the allotted institution, the fee submitted by them during counselling, without any deduction is adjusted against the Institution fee.
Documents Required during UPSEE Counselling 2021
- Class 10th and 12th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Sub-Category Certificate
- UPSEE 2021 Admit Card and Rank Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Domicile Certificate of Parents (If pass the qualifying exam outside of UP)
- Character Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- B.Tech: Intermediate examination of UP Board or 12th or it’s equivalent with Physics & Mathematics with a relevant subject and required percentage criteria.
- B.Tech (Agri.): 12th/Intermediate examination in Agriculture Discipline with a relevant subject and required percentage criteria.
- B.Tech (Bio-Tech): 12th/Intermediate examination with Physics & Mathematics/Biology with a relevant subject and required percentage criteria.
- B.Tech (LE): Passed 3-years diploma in engineering or B.Sc with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 with a relevant subject and required percentage criteria.
- B.Arch: 12th/Intermediate examination with Mathematics & Physics with a relevant subject and required percentage criteria.
- B.Pharm: 12th/Intermediate examination with Physics & Chemistry with a relevant subject and required percentage criteria.
- B.Pharm (LE): Diploma in Pharmacy with a relevant subject and required percentage criteria.
- BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MAM: 12th/Intermediate examination in any stream with a relevant subject and required percentage criteria.
- MBA/MCA: Candidate should have Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration from a recognized institution with a relevant subject and required percentage criteria.
- MCA (LE): BCA, B.Sc (IT/ Computer Science) degree from a recognized institution with a relevant subject and required percentage criteria.
|Category (U.P only)||Reservation of seats|
|Dependents of Freedom Fighters||02%|
|Others (as proposed by the authority)||05%|
|Handicapped / Disabled||03%|