TIFR GS Application Form 2022: National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) will release the TIFR GS Application Form 2022. Candidates can fill the application form online mode only. No offline application form is available for the candidates. Candidates are required to register first to proceed to fill in details in the Application Form. Keep relevant documents ready to fill in the correct information in the form. To apply for multiple subjects, candidates will have to submit a separate application (including online payment / Demand Draft) for each subject. Get more details about the TIFR GS Application Form 2022 in the following article.
GS Application Form 2022: Updates
GS Online application form has been released. Details are given below
TIFR GS Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Starting of the Application process||08 October 2021|
|Last date to apply||07 November 2021|
|Admit Card||22 November 2021|
|Entrance exam||12 December 2021|
|Entrance exam results||End of January 2022|
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
TIFR GS 2022 Important Links
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|TIFR GS Application Form||Online Form|
Steps to fill TIFR GS Application Form 2022
- Applicants can apply by any of the methods, online and offline.
- For the Online application, the candidate must visit the official website http://univ.tifr.res.in/.
- After clicking applicants will be redirected to the new page where applicants will get notification of all courses, candidates must read the notification before applying.
- Applicants must go through the PDF of courses in which candidates want to take admission.
- Then after candidates click on the button “application” available on the page.
- The candidate must provide educational details such as passed examinations and obtained marks.
- Candidate must upload scanned images of signature, photographs, left thumb impression in the given format.
- The next step asks to fill the category of applicants. Fill in the category to which the candidate belongs to. Enter no, if you do not belong to the reserved category.
- The next step is for the payment of the fee. Pay fee as of your category.
Check> Ph.D Admission Notification 2022
- The application fee for Male candidates will be Rs. 900/-.
- For Female Candidates, the application fee for Male candidates will be Rs. 300/-.
- The application can be paid online through internet banking or by Debit/Credit card or by sending Demand Draft.
- For Biology, DD should be drawn on the State Bank of India in favor of the “National Centre for Biological Science” payable at Bangalore.
- For other subjects, DD should be drawn on State Bank of India in favor of the “Tata Institute of Fundamental Research” payable at Mumbai.
- Integrated Ph.D.: BA/ BSc/ BE/ BTech
- Integrated Ph.D.: ME/ MTech/ BSc/ BS/ BE/ BTech/ BChem in Physics, Engineering Physics, or equivalent degree, on completion of a course whose duration is not less than three years in total
- Integrated Ph.D.: BSc/ BPharm/ BS or equivalent degree
- Integrated Ph.D./ MSc: Bachelors in Basic Science (Physics/ Chemistry/ any branch of Biology) and Any four-year degree program that awards a Bachelor’s degree including BTech, BE, BVSc, BPharma (4-year course)