Tips and Tricks for IIFT 2018
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducts entrance examination annually on a national level. The motive of conducting this exam is to provide admissions in its flagship course i.e. MBA in International Business (IB) to the various candidates. While preparing for such exam, many candidates seek for the tips and some suggestions so that the exam can be qualified easily. Below we are going to share some beneficial tips and tricks for IIFT exam.
IIFT Exam Pattern 2018
- There will be three sections in this exam which are Quantitative Aptitude & logical reasoning, English comprehension, and General awareness.
- There will be total 200 questions and you will be provided 2 hours to complete these questions.
- For each wrong answer, there will be the deduction of 0.75 marks.
- There will be Objective type questions in this exam where you have to opt only one answer.
Tips and Tricks for IIFT Entrance Exam
Obviously, each and every candidate seek for some trick and tips to crack the scheduled exam. If you are looking for the same then here are some:
- One of the most important things is, how you manage your time. Your hard work will have no result if you don’t know how to manage time while taking the exam. So make sure you know the criteria for time management.
- As the negative marking is up in this exam so try to avoid answering the questions you are not sure of. Just do not answer those questions which you don’t know because it will not only consume your time but also hamper your accuracy level.
- Start answering the section which is easy and will take less time.
- Be patient, just don’t rush. Firstly read the question paper completely and then start answering. You really don’t need to answer all the questions but the question you are answering should be accurate as to qualify this exam, your accuracy should be perfect.
- Do not forget to solve previous year question papers to get an idea about the questions. You can also take help from the study material to know which section needs improvement.
- You don’t need to study everything related to your course but make sure whatever you are studying, must be on your mind while taking this exam.
These tips and tricks are really important to have a look on, before taking this exam because this will somehow boost up your confidence level. Good Luck 🙂