TISSNET 2023 Application process will begin in the first week of December 2023. TISS NET is a university-level entrance examination administered by the Tata Institute of Social Science. The TISSNET test would be held for applicants seeking entry to TISS Institution’s different programmes. TISS provides admission to a variety of degrees, notably MA, and B.Ed-MEd Integrated areas, via this test. We’ve covered all you need to know about TISSNET 2023 in this post.
TISSNET 2023 Important Dates
The following are the probable test schedules:
|Events||Dates 2023 (Tentative)|
|Commencement of Application Procedure||December 2022 (1st week)|
|Application Ending Date||January 2023 (4th week)|
|Application Final Status||February 2023 (4th week)|
|Admit Card Release||March 2023 (1st week)|
|Exam Date||February 2023 (4th week)|
|Answer key Publish||March 2023 (4th week)|
|Result Declared||March 2023 (2nd week)|
|Merit List Publish||April 2023 (2nd week)|
|Counselling Commencement||June 2023|
TISSNET 2023 Application Procedure
Instructions and guidelines on how to fill the TISSNET 2023 Registration Form are provided below:
- The Registration Form would only be made available online.
- For anyone interested in applying, the deadline is January 4th
- In order to submit an application, you must complete many stages, including enrollment, personal information, documentation submission, and payments.
- Applicants must follow the instructions properly and finish all stages.
- Applicants should check their qualifications before applying for the test since the Registration Form submission procedure is restricted to only suitable individuals.
- To avoid having their application form rejected, applicants must be very meticulous while filling out their registration form.
- Well before the fourth week of February 2023, applicants should present their registration form since, beyond that period, none would be accepted.
- You should retain a copy of your completed application form and payment receipt for subsequent use.
Applications must be filed online solely, and there is no offline form available. The application fee may be paid using a variety of payment methods, including net banking, debit card & credit card,
Each applicant must pay the following registration fee:
|SC/ OBC/ ST/ NCL||260||520||780|
|SC/ OBC/ ST/ NCL||250||500||750|
TISSNET 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The full TISSNET qualifying requirements are as follows:
- Education: Applicants must have undergone 15 years of formal education from any recognized board in any program of study.
- Age Restrictions: There’ll be no age restrictions for TISSNET 2023.
- Appearing: Students who are taking the final test for a necessary qualification may also register, but they should finish it before September 30, 2023.
The following is the exam format for the Test:
- Exam Method: The test would be administered in pen and paper format.
- Time limit: Applicants will receive two hours to complete the question paper.
- of Questions: question papers would have a total of 100 questions.
- Total Marks: The question paper would have a total of 100 marks.
- Evaluation System: Applicants would get one mark for each true response.
- Subjects: Analytical Interpretation, Cognitive Ability, General Awareness, and English Language proficiency are included in the test.
The following is the full structure for the written examination:
|Section||General Aptitude||No. of Question|
|Mathematics and Logical reasoning||30||30|
Strategy for Preparation
The following is the curriculum for the TISS NET test:
- English Proficiency: Verbal reasoning, sentence correction, Word Choice, Odd-one-out, Synonyms & Antonyms, Analogies, Grammar, Reading comprehension.
- Mathematics and Logical reasoning: Data Interpretation, Basic Geometry, Basic Arithmetic, Basic Trigonometry, Number Series, Basic Statistics, and Logical reasoning.
- General Awareness: Social Studies, Art & Culture, Politics, Science & Technology, Sports, Environment, and Indian History.
TISSNET 2023: Strategy for Preparation
The below are a few useful TISSNET study suggestions and techniques to help you prepare for the exam:
- Prior to beginning to study for the test, go through the whole curriculum and exam format.
- Create a study regimen and stick to it religiously.
- Stay focused on your studies by avoiding any needless distractions.
- Take part in the practice exams.
- Work through the prior year’s questions and example papers.
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle and avoid engaging in any harmful activities.
TISSNET 2023: Admit Card
The officials would issue the admit card two or three weeks just after the application procedure is completed. The institution would issue a unique admit card to each enrolled applicant through the website.
From the first week of February 2023, candidates are allowed to obtain their admit cards. The admit card would include crucial information about the applicants and the test. Applicants must maintain their admit cards secure till the admissions process is completed.
TISSNET 2023 Result
The Tata Institute of Social Sciences would announce the results a few weeks after the test is completed. The administration shall disclose the results for each Exam participant applicant in an individual manner through the website.
TISS NET 2023 would be announced in the fourth week of March 2023. The results wouldn’t be sent or distributed in any other way to each applicant separately. By inputting their email Id and Password, applicants would be able to view their results.
TISSNET 2023: Admission Process
The test regulating body would handle the s process for all eligible candidates who pass the exam. The Programme Aptitude Test and a Personal Online Assessment would precede the application process (OPI). Applicants’ NET, PAT, and OCI results would be combined to determine final acceptance results. Admission would be based on 30% TISSNET, 40% TISSPAT, and 30% OCI.
TISSNET 2023: Cut-Off
The cutoff marks are the minimal marks set by the authorities for shortlisting applicants for the counseling process. To be qualified for the counseling process, aspirants must achieve higher than the specified cut-off percentages for their category.
TISSNET Cut-off markings would be made available online. Students will be required to see their cutoff scores on the authority’s homepage. The authorities would produce a merit list comprising the names of selected applicants for counseling based on the cut-off marks.