The TNEA Application Form will be released from the 1st week of May 2020. The University conducts the application process every year to provide admission in the engineering undergraduate courses. The application form of TNEA Application Form will be started from the first week of May 2020. Candidates can fill the TNEA Application Form from the official website. Candidates can only fill a single application form to apply for various courses/colleges/universities. The application form filling process will be continued to till 4th week of May 2020.
TNEA Application Form: Important Dates
|Application form starts from||1st week of May 2020|
|Application form ends on||4th week of May 2020|
|Last date to submit the filled-in application form||1st week of June|
|Allotting of random number||3rd week of June|
|Releasing of rank list||4th week of June|
|Counselling starts from||3rd week of July|
Steps to fill TNEA Application Form
- Visit the official website at www.annuniv.edu.
- Choose the option of the application form.
- In the application form window, enter all the required information.
- Now create a password for security reasons.
- Enter the OTP (One Time Password) received on the registered mobile number and click the ‘Register’ tab.
- Applicants will be automatically redirected to the login page, after a successful registration.
- Fill in all the information details as asked in the application form.
- Select either ‘SAVE AND LOGOUT’ option or ‘SAVE AND PREVIEW option.
- Once the ‘print’ option is clicked no changes can be made in the application form.
- Fill the application fee to complete the form.
- Print the filled form and keep it safe for future reference.
- The application fee will be Rs. 500/- for the general candidates.
- Candidates from reserved candidates will pay Rs. 250/- for the application form.
- The application fee can be paid through online mode only.
Documents Required filing TNEA Application Form
- 10th and 12th mark sheets
- Permanent community certificate
- HSC/12th class hall ticket
- First graduate certificate and first graduate joint declaration
- Transfer Certificate
- Srilankan Tamil refugee certificate
- Relevant documents showing proof of army personnel
The following candidate can apply
- Sons and daughters of All India Service Tamil Nadu cadre officers.
- Children of central government employees.
- Passed 12th from Tamil Nadu state.
- Other state candidates those completed their 12th form Tamilnadu state.
- Candidates pass out from outside of TN State (they will have to produce the Nativity Certificate only in Electronic form/digitally signed e-Certificate).
- Passed the HSC/12th or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- A minimum of 50% marks is required in the above qualification (45% for OBC, 40% for other reserved categories) in PCM.
For Marine Engineering Branch
- Passed 10+2 or equivalent examination in physics, chemistry, mathematics and English as a separate subject.
- 60% in PCM is required and a minimum of 50% marks is required in English in 10th or 12th for all candidates.
- Maximum age to apply is 25 years.