The application form for GNM Tripura will be released soon on the official website. The students who are interested in the General Nursing and Midwife course in different universities in Tripura must fill out the application form before the last date. The exam will be conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura. To know more about the Tripura GNM 2023 selection process, eligibility criteria and important dates, go through this whole article or you can also visit the official website of the university.
Tripura GNM 2023: Overview
|Exam Name||GNM Tripura (General Nursing and Midwife)|
|Exam type||Nursing and Midwife|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Medical Examination, Government of Tripura|
Tripura GNM 2023: Important Dates
|Notification release date||To be Announced|
|Application form release date||To be Announced|
|Last date to submit application form||To be Announced|
|Admit card release date||To be Announced|
|Interview date||To be Announced|
|Merit list release date||To be Announced|
|Result Date||To be Announced|
|Commencement of classes||To be Announced|
The candidate who are applying to get admission in Tripura GNM or any other universities in Tripura for General Nursing and midwife course first must go through the eligibility criteria before filling out the application form. The eligibility criteria for Tripura GNM is as follows:
- The candidates who are applying for this course must have their 10+2 from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as their compulsory subjects.
- The minimum age to apply for this course is 17 years whereas the maximum age limit to apply is 35 years.
- The candidate must be a citizen of India
- The candidate must be a resident of Tripura to apply for this course. As a proof a domicile may be asked at the time of admissions to prove their residential details.
The candidates must check the exam pattern before they start preparing for the exam. It will give them a brief idea about the type of questions and the syllabus pattern for the exam.
The exam will be conducted on offline mode in which objective type questions will be asked to the candidates. The students who are preparing for the exam must check the exam pattern from the website of the university once they release it. Candidates can also go through previous year question papers to get a brief idea about the pattern which are easily available on the university website.
All the students must check the university website for all the information related to syllabus and exam pattern and should start preparing as soon as possible, because time is of essence, the more you practice, the more you grow.
Tripura GNM 2023 Application form
The application form for the GNM Tripura entrance exam are only available through online mode. The students interested to get admission in any of the medical universities of Tripura can go to the official website of the university and fill out the application form before the last date. The step by step process to fill out the application form is as follows:
- Visit the official website of the university i.e. https://dme.tripura.gov.in/
- The students who are new to the website must first register themselves by filling out their name, contact number and email address
- A login Id will be generated in your phone number or email address
- Use the login details to log in into your account and you can start filling the application form
- Fill out all the details in the application form like you name, Personal details, educational details etc.
- The candidates need to submit their passport size photo with scanned signatures
- Upload all the documents which are required in the form
- Recheck the details of the form, the form may be rejected if the details are incorrect.
- Submit the application fee through online payment mode like debit/credit card or net banking.
- Submit the application form
- Don’t forget to take the print out for future use
Tripura GNM 2023: Admit Card
The admit card for the entrance exam will be provided to the candidates through online mode. The candidates need to visit the official website of the university and download the admit card from there. Only the students who have successfully submitted the application form with due payment of the application fee will receive the admit card.
While entering the examination hall, the candidates must carry their admit card to the hall, if not the candidate may not be allowed to sit in the examination hall. Therefore it is necessary that the candidates download the admit card from the website and take the print out of it.
Tripura GNM 2023: Exam Result
Just like any other formalities, the candidate will also receive their exam result through online mode in the official website of the university.
The student must visit the official website and use their login credentials to login into their account and there they can check their exam result. The candidates must download the exam result for the proof.
Tripura GNM 2023: Counselling
The counselling round is conducted after the exam results are out. The candidate must be present for the counselling to get admission into their preferred university because the counselling will include many rounds like choice filling where the student will choose their preferred university or course and document verification round which is very important before getting admission.
The seats will then be allotted to the students on the basis of their merit in the examination.