Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) conducts TS EAMCET (Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test). For admission to first-year engineering/ agriculture/ medical courses at various colleges/ universities in the State of Telangana, the exam is conducted. Qualified candidates can take admitted to the University and its affiliated colleges across the Telangana state. The announcement of TS EAMCET 2022 Notification will be in the month of March 2022. Candidates can get more details about TS EAMCET 2022 in the following article.
6th April 2022: TS EAMCET 2022 Online application process has been started. Interested candidates can apply online till 28th May 2022.
Courses offered through TS EAMCET 2022
- B.Sc. (Forestry)
- Bachelor of Fisheries Sciences (B.F.Sc.)
- B.Tech. (Food Technology (FT))
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Masters of Pharmacy (M.P.C.)
- Doctor of Pharmacy (Bi.P.C.)
- Bachelor of Technology in Dairy Technology/ Food Technology/ (Bio-Technology) (M.P.C.)/ Bio-Technology (Bi.P.C.)/ Agricultural Engineering)
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture/ Horticulture
TS EAMCET 2022 Important Dates
|Starting of Application form||06 April 2022|
|Application form submission last date without late fee||28 April 2022|
|Correction in the Application form||30 May to 6 June 2022|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 250/- late fee||07 June 2022|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 500/- late fee||17 June 2022|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 2500/- late fee||27 June 2022|
|Last date to apply with Rs. 5000/- late fee||07 July 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||25 June to 11 July 2022|
|Announcement of Result||To be Announced|
- The applicants must have the Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- The applicant should belong to the Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- A candidate must satisfy the Local/Non-Local status.
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Technology, B.Sc Courses:
- Applicants should have passed 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as optional subjects or vocational subjects related to engineering & Technology.
- Candidates must have obtained 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in the qualification.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply.
- Diploma holders can also apply.
For B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture/ B.Sc. (Forestry) / B.V.Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. and for the remaining 50% seats in B.Tech. (FT) Courses:
- Passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) or any examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana / Andhra Pradesh with the subjects required.
For Pharm –D Course (50% seats for M.P.C and 50% seats for Bi.P.C candidates):
- Passed Intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics or Biology options conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education or any other equivalent examination. or
- 8Passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Pharmacy course from a recognized institute.
- The candidate should have completed 17 years of age as of 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
TS EAMACET 2022 Important Links
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Instruction Booklet||Check Here|
|Video Guide for CBT||Check Here|
|Online Application||Apply Here|
TS EAMCET 2022 Application Form
The TS EAMCET Application form will be filled out online mode. The last date to submit the application form will be the third week of March 2022. Students are suggested to submit the application form completed in all respects. Students can also correct the mistakes made by them in a given time period.
|Stream||SC/ST Candidates (INR)||Other Candidates (INR)|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||400||800|
|E & AM (Both Streams)||800||1600|
- Candidate can pay the registration fee at TS Online/AP online/Mee Seva/e-Seva centers in Telangana State or A.P./through the payment gateway, i.e. Credit Card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be held online (CBT) mode.
- Type of Question: All questions are of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Language of Questions: The exam paper will be bilingual – English/Telugu or English/Urdu.
- Number of Questions: The question paper will consist of 160 questions.
- Total Time of Exam: The entrance test is of 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for each correct answer.
|Abids||Himayath Sagar||Manthani||Ramoji Film City|
|Hanamkonda||LB Nagar||Old Alwal||Visakhapatnam|
The admission will be based on candidate performance in TS EAMCET 2022 and 10+2 examinations. The qualified candidate will be assigned ranking in the order of merit. On the basis of the combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in TS EAMCET 2022 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant subjects in the qualifying examination, the merit list will be made.
TS EAMCET 2022 Counselling
The counselling and seat allotment is a completely online process. The Counselling will start in the month of June 2022. Candidate must register online after counselling information updated on the official website. After that candidate will be called for certificate verification and be exercising the web options. Candidate can download the seat allotment order and report the college, after seat allotment.
The exam conducting authority will provide the syllabus of TS EAMCET. The syllabus is as the Board of Intermediate Education, TS, for Intermediate course. It included subjects such as Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry. Questions may be asked to test the student’s knowledge and understanding of the intermediate subjects. The Subject-wise syllabus is given as:
- Mathematics: Algebra, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of Dispersion, Probability, Coordinate geometry, Calculus,
- Chemistry: Atomic structure, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Chemical bonding, and molecular structure, States of matter- solids and liquids, Stoichiometry, Thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium and acids- bases, hydrogen and its compounds, The s- block elements, p- block elements group- 13, p- block elements group- 14, Environmental chemistry, Organic chemistry, solid states, solutions, electrochemistry and chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry, general principle of metallurgy, p- block elements group- 15, d and f block elements and coordination compounds, polymers, biomolecules, Chemistry in everyday life, Haloalkanes and haloarenes, Organic compounds containing C, H, and O, organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Physics: Physical World, Units & Measurements, Motion in a Straight Line, Motion in a Plane, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, System of particles and Rotational Motion, Oscillations, Gravitation, Mechanical properties of Solids, Mechanical properties of Fluids, Thermal properties of Matter, Thermodynamics, Kinetic Theory, Waves, Ray optics and Optical Instructions, Wave optics, Electric Charges and Fields, Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance, Current Electricity, Moving Charges and Magnetism, Magnetism and Matter, Electromagnetic induction, Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Dual nature of radiation and matter, atoms, nuclei, Semiconductor electronics, materials, devices and simple circuits, Communication systems.
TS EAMCET 2022: Important Points
- The application form should submit by online mode only.
- You can get the application form from the official website of TS EAMCET through online mode.
- There is no need to upload the certificates.
- It is only applicable to the SC/ST categories to enclose the category certificate?
- The age limit is different for all courses.
- The examination authority will not send the hall ticket by post.
- So candidates have to download the admit card through online only.
- The result shows the candidate Name, marks, rank, roll number, exam center, and other information.
- The candidate may get the result by entering the hall ticket number on the official website.
- The candidate must take the print of the result for future reference.
Check here official website: https://tseamcet.nic.in/