TS LAWCET 2023: Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test is conducted at the state level for eligible applicants. It is a national-level test conducted for admission to 3-year/ 5-year LLB courses. Osmania University, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education conducts this exam. for the Eligible applicants. On behalf of the Telangana, the state council of higher education (TSCHE) authority organizes the entrance exam. Eligible applicants will get admission in three years and five years LLB / BL course through the entrance exam. Get more details about TS LAWCET 2023 in the following article.
TS LAWCET 2023: Important Dates
|Notification will be release||4th week of March 2023|
|Starts the Online registration||4th week of March 2023|
|Last date for registration||4th week of April 2023|
|Last date for registration with Rs.500/- late fee||1st week of May 2023|
|End date for registration with Rs.1000/- late fee||2nd week of May 2023|
|End date for registration with Rs.2000/- late fee||3rd week of May 2023|
|Last date for registration with Rs.4000/- late fee||4th week of May 2023|
|Application correction window||3rd week of May 2023|
|Downloading of hall tickets||4th week of May 2023|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2023|
|Release of preliminary answer key||Last week of May 2023|
|End date to submit objections||Last week of May 2023|
|Announcement of the result||2nd week of June 2023|
|Counselling begins||3rd week of October 2023|
- Only Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates will have to satisfy the Local/Unreserved status requirement as laid down by the universities of Telangana state.
- LLB (3 years): Candidates must have passed graduation degree from any recognized college or university.
- LLB (5 years): Candidates must have passed the 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- General category candidates should have obtained 45% marks.
- SC/ST category candidates should have obtained 40% marks.
TS LAWCET 2023 Application Form
Through online mode, the application form of TS LAWCET 2023 will be provided. They are required to pay the application fee to fill the application form. Candidates need to enter the necessary details in the application form and upload the necessary documents once the form is open. Now candidates open the official website of the company and click on ‘Registration’ and ‘Login’ candidates have to fill in the academic and personal details. They have to fill their personal, qualification, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature, address & other required details in the application form. There will be no need to send the printout of the confirmation page to the university. They need to open the application form after the complete registration process.
Check the details of TS LAWCET Application Form
- For General candidates: The application fee will be Rs. 800/-.
- For ST/SC candidates: The application fee will be Rs. 500/-.
- There will also be charges for extra processing fees.
- Through internet banking & credit/debit card (online mode), Candidates can pay the application fee or TSOnline/APOnline centers (offline mode).
- The exam will be organized through a computer-based mode.
- A total of 90 minutes will be given to solve the question paper.
- Multiple-choice questions will be asked in the examination.
- The exam will contain three sections, i.e. Aptitude for the Study of Law, General Knowledge & Mental Ability, and Current Affairs.
- One mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part A||Mental Ability and General Knowledge||30||30|
|Part B||Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C||Aptitude test for the Study of Law||60||60|
Telangana, Hyderabad South-East (Ibrahimpatnam, Ramoji Film City area,L.B. Nagar, Hayathnagar, Karmanghat, and surrounding areas), Hyderabad Central (surrounding areas Mallapur, and Secunderabad), Hyderabad East (Keesara surrounding areas and Ghatkesar), Hyderabad West (Gandipet, Rudraram, Moinabad Kukatpally, Patancheru, and surrounding areas), Hyderabad North (Gandimaisamma, Old Alwal Medchal, and surrounding areas) , Karimnagar, Khammam, Kodad, Nalgonda, Mahabubnagar, Warangal, Nizamabad, Andhra Pradesh, Visakhapatnam, Kurnool, Tirupati, Vijayawada
Through online mode, candidates will be able to participate in the counselling procedure. Firstly, candidates will have to register themselves and pay the counselling fee to appear in the counselling. After that, for document verification, they will have to report at the designated center. They will be able to exercise their options after the document verification process. Based on options filled, rank, category, and availability of seats in colleges the seats will be allotted to candidates. Candidates will be required to report to the allotted college to complete the admission procedure after the seat allotment.
TS LAWCET 2023 Syllabus
- As per the course applied, the syllabus is prescribed. The syllabus is different for 3 years and 5 years LLB/BL courses.
- For 3-year Law, course: The syllabus is prepared to form Degree Level.
- For 5-year Law, course: The Intermediate level syllabus is considered.
- Elementary knowledge of the basic principles of the Law, Aptitude for the study of Law, and Constitution of India on the Part of the student will be assumed.
Visit the official portal of TS LAWCET