TS LAWCET 2022: Osmania University, Hyderabad releases the TS LAWCET Application Form 2022 (Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test). It is a state-level exam conducted on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education. Candidates can apply to this exam for admission to 3-year/ 5-year LLB courses. Fill the details in the application form with the utmost care and take the printout of it on the successful submission of the application form. Get more details about TS LAWCET Application Form 2022 in the following article.
TS LAWCET Application Form 2022: Important Dates
|Notification will be release||4th week of March 2022|
|Starts the Online registration||4th week of March 2022|
|Last date for registration||4th week of April 2022|
|Last date for registration with Rs.500/- late fee||1st week of May 2022|
|End date for registration with Rs.1000/- late fee||2nd week of May 2022|
|End date for registration with Rs.2000/- late fee||3rd week of May 2022|
|Last date for registration with Rs.4000/- late fee||4th week of May 2022|
|Application correction window||3rd week of May 2022|
|Downloading of hall tickets||4th week of May 2022|
|Exam date||4th week of May 2022|
|Release of preliminary answer key||Last week of May 2022|
|End date to submit objections||Last week of May 2022|
|Announcement of the result||2nd week of June 2022|
|Counselling begins||3rd week of October 2022|
TS LAWCET Application Form 2022
Through online mode, the TS LAWCET Application Form 2022 will be provided. Candidates are required to pay the application fee to fill the application form. Enter the necessary details in the application form and upload necessary documents once the form is open. Now candidates open the official web site of the company and click on ‘Registration’ and ‘Login’ candidates have to fill the academic and personal details. They have to fill their personal, qualification, upload the scanned images of photograph and signature, address & other required details in the application form. There will be no need to send the printout of the confirmation page to the university. They need to open the application form after the complete registration process.
Shiv Nadar University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Manipal University Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
IIAD Admission Open 2023>>Apply Now!!
Lovely Professional University Admission 2022>>Apply Now!!
NIIT University Admission Open 2022>>Apply Now!!
Steps to fill TS LAWCET Application Form 2022
- Go to the official website to fill the application form.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button and proceed for payment of application fee.
- Go to the “Registration Fee Payment Procedure” and fill all the asked details.
- Click on the “Payment Verification” tab and then submit the details.
- Proceed to Online Application Form Filling (only after making a payment).
- Fill all the required details in the application form.
- Upload signature (of size 15kb) and photograph (of size 30kb) in .jpg format and submit button.
- Preview and Submit the application form and click on the ‘Print’ button to print your completed application form.
- For General candidates: The application fee will be Rs. 800/-.
- For ST/SC candidates: The application fee will be Rs. 500/-.
- There will also be charged for extra processing fees.
- Through internet banking & credit/debit card (online mode), Candidates can pay the application fee or TSOnline/APOnline centers (offline mode).
- Only Indian candidates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates will have to satisfy the Local/Unreserved status requirement as laid down by the universities of Telangana state.
- LLB (3 years): Candidates must have passed graduation degree from any recognized college or university.
- LLB (5 years): Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- General category candidates should have obtained 45% marks.
- SC/ST category candidates should have obtained 40% marks.
Visit the official portal of TS LAWCET