DET Odisha Merit List 2023: The Directorate of Technical Education & Training, Odisha releases the DET Odisha Merit List. The admissions are offered into Diploma Architecture/Non-Engineering/Film & TV, Engineering/Engineering Lateral Entry/ courses through DET Odisha. For the admission process, no entrance test will be held. Through counseling based on merit scores of the qualifying examination, the applicant will get admission. The admissions will be offered in private engineering schools/polytechnics/ private engineering colleges & government colleges of Odisha. Candidates can get the complete details of about DET Odisha Merit List from this article.
DET Odisha Merit List 2023: Important Dates
|Publication of Merit list||1st week of July 2023|
|Commencement of registration and choice filling by the eligible candidate||1st week of July 2023|
|Last date of choice filling||2nd week of July 2023|
|(1st round) Seat allotment result||3rd week of July 2023|
|Last date for part admission fee deposit||4th week of July 2023|
At the designated Nodal Centre for Counseling (NCC), the candidate’s documents will be verified after completion of the registration process. The authority will declare Odisha Polytechnic’s result on the website after the document verification process. Through the online mode, the DET Odisha Rank Card will be available. In a pdf format, candidates can check the Result. The examination result will be published in the form of a merit rank. As per category, it will be composed of application number, candidate name & rank.
How to check the Result
- The applicant must visit the official website of the university.
- Now they will open the home page and “Login (if already registered)”
- If the applicant has already login, then they enter your Login ID and Password
- After the applicant sign in, you will notice the result download link
- Before signing in, check the details carefully
- Last step they can download the result and save the file or take a printout of it.
DET Odisha Merit List
Based on the marks scored by a candidate in the qualifying examination the authority will prepare a separate merit list for all applicants. For an applicant seeking admission to the diploma engineering/technology courses, the General merit list will be made. In addition, separate for the applicant, those qualifying under each of the reservation category merit lists will also be prepared. The authority will also publish a merit list for ITI/10+2 vocational applicants, for lateral entry admission category & 10+2 science with PCM applicants.
Preparation of DET Odisha Merit List
For the Diploma in Engineering/Technology (1st Year):
- If the applicant has equal marks in the qualifying examination then those applicants having a higher percentage of marks in Mathematics will be considered at a higher rank.
- The applicant who has a higher percentage of marks in Science gets a higher rank if the applicant has the same percentage of marks in Mathematics subject.
- In case, the applicant has the same percentage in science, then the applicant who has a higher percentage of marks in English will be placed at the highest rank.
- Senior in age candidate will be at higher rank if the applicant has the same percentage in English.
For Diploma in Engineering (2nd Year):
- The merit list will be prepared separately for science, ITI, vocational & passed applicants.
For ITI Passed Applicant:
- Applicant having a higher percentage of marks in trade theory gets a higher rank if the applicant has equal marks in the qualifying examination.
- Applicant having senior age gets a higher rank if the applicant secures the same percentage of marks in trade theory.
For Science with PCM Passed Applicant:
- Applicants having a higher percentage of marks in Physics will be at a higher rank if the applicant has equal marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates having a higher percentage of marks in Chemistry will be at a higher rank if the applicant secures an equal percentage of marks in Physics.
- Applicants having a higher percentage of marks in Mathematics will be at a higher rank if the applicant has the same percentage of marks in chemistry.
- The senior in age will be at a higher rank if the applicant has the same percentage of marks in Mathematics.
Visit the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education & Training