MP SET Result 2022: The State Eligibility Test Cell of Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MP PSC) declares SET Result. The Result is declared online at mppsc.nic.in. In the pdf format, the result for MP SET is released which consists of roll number of the candidates. The Commission releases the e-Certificate and mark sheet after the declaration of MP SET Result. Qualifiers in the test are then eligible to teach in the state of MP. In this article, we provide all the details about the Result. Before applying for the MP SET Eligible & Interested candidates are requested to read all the guidelines mentioned on the official website.
MP SET Result: Important Dates
|Exam Date||3rd week of Jan 2022|
|Result Declaration on||1st week of Apr 2022|
|E– Certificate release date||4th week of May 2022|
MP SET Result
After the exam, the result will be disclosed soon. By providing their registration, no Candidate can view their result on the official portal. The Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission board authority very shortly at mppsc.nic.in will issue the result. They can check the MPPSC SET Result from the official website. From the official website, they can also view the MP State Eligibility Test Cut-off Marks and MPPSC SET Exam Merit List information. The Result will decide whether the candidates are selected for the further selection round or not. The entire applicant can check the Result from the official site by inserting the Hall Ticket Number and Birth Date details.
Steps to check MP SET Result
- The applicant must be Visited the official website of the university.
- Now they will open the home page and “Login (if already registered)”
- If the applicant already login then they enter your Login ID and Password
- After the applicant sign in, you will notice the result download link
- Before sign in, check the details carefully
- Last step they can download the result and save the file or take a print out of it.
Based on the minimum marks MP PSC prepares a Merit List obtained by the eligible candidates. All the candidates who come on the Merit list are selected. During the time of selection, process candidates must bring the documents as mentioned by MP PSC. The minimum cut-off list for the General category was 40 % and 35 % for the reserved category in the previous section.
How to download Mark Sheet
The candidate can download the mark sheet after the MP SET Result declaration. The Commission has displayed the mark sheet of the candidates through the login. To download the mark sheet Follow the below steps.
- Click on the direct link on the official website to download the Mark sheet.
- They have to log in by providing their roll number and password (same in the admit card).
- After entering, the details of the mark sheet will appear on the screen.
- Now candidate can take a printout of the MP SET mark sheet for future reference.
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Visit the official website of MPPSC