Uni GAUGE 2023: It is a state-level examination regulated by the Educational Rating and Assessment Foundations (ERA). The exam will be conducted to offer admission to different specializations of UG engineering (BE/ B.Tech) courses. The 14 participating member universities will accept the Uni Gauge score. The exam will be conducted for the candidates seeking admission for B.Tech/B.E courses. Through the official website of Uni GAUGE Interested, candidates can apply online for the entrance examination. Scroll down through all the details and specifications about the application process of Uni GAUGE 2023 given on this page.
Uni GAUGE 2023: Important Dates
|Start date for registration||2nd week of January 2023|
|Mock test available||1st week of February 2023|
|End date for submission of application and fee payment||2nd week of April 2023|
|Release the Admit card||1st week of May 2023|
|End date for downloading admit card||2nd week of May 2023|
|Date of exam||2nd week of May 2023|
|Publishing of provisional answer key||3rd week of May 2023|
|Publishing of final answer key||Last week of May 2023|
|Scorecard will be release||Last week of May 2023|
|Counselling begins||June 2023|
- Applying candidates must have passed the 12th class exam or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- They must have physic, chemistry, and mathematics subjects. Biology or biotechnology instead of chemistry for BE/ Biotechnology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects, with English as a compulsory subject.
- For SC/ ST and OBC candidates: They should have obtained a minimum of 40% marks.
- For general candidates: They should have obtained a minimum of 45% marks.
- The applicant should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 December 2023.
- Diploma holder candidates are also eligible to apply the Uni GAUGE.
Uni GAUGE 2023: Application Form
Candidates have to carefully fill and check the information provided in the application form of Uni GAUGE 2023 before the submission. Candidates will receive the user ID and password on their mobile number and email ID After the successful registration. Before filling the application form make sure to keep these details ready – Date of Birth, Study/Residence/relevant certificate for proof of local status and Aadhar Card Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates, Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination. In the application form, the authority will also provide the correction facility. For further use, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form. After getting the eligibility criteria, the candidates must proceed to fill the application form. Only the registered candidates get to appear in the entrance exam.
- The application fee will be Rs 1600/- for PCM candidates and the application fee will be non-refundable.
- Through online mode, the application fee can be paid via net banking, credit card or debit card.
|Exam||Mode||Uni GAUGE||COMEDK||Both COMEDK and Uni GAUGE|
|Fees||Either through Credit/ Debit or through Net banking||Rs. 1600+ 18% GST + Convenience charge/ fee||Rs. 1300+ 18% GST + Convenience charge/ fee||Rs. 2100+ 18% GST + Convenience charge/ fee|
- It will be held in 140 cities across India.
- The language of the question paper will be English only.
- The total number of questions will be 180.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer and the exam will be held in online mode.
- The questions will be multiple-choice questions (MCQ type).
- A total of 3 hours will be given for the exam.
- There will be no negative marking.
- The subject-wise distribution of questions is provided in the table below:
Eligible candidates will be able to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure of Uni GAUGE. In the counselling process, there will be no common Uni GAUGE counselling and seat allotment procedure. All the participating institutes will conduct their own counselling process individually. To participate in the counselling process each of the institutes will invite the qualified candidates based on merit lists prepared by them.
Read about Uni GAUGE Counselling
Participating Institutes for Uni GAUGE 2023
|Karpagam Academy of Higher Education||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Saveetha University||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
|Ajeenkya DY Patil University||Pune, Maharashtra|
|MIT ADT University||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies||Faridabad, Haryana|
|Kaziranga University||Jorhat, Assam|
|Dayananda Sagar University||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|M.S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya||Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu|
|REVA University||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|KL Deemed to be University||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Mewar University||Chittorgarh, Rajasthan|
|Vivekananda Global University||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Jain University||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|CMR University||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Presidency University||Bangalore, Karnataka|
- Physics: Work energy and power, magnetics effect and current and magnetism, electromagnetic induction and alternation current, optics, dual nature of matter and radiation, atoms and nuclei, electronic devices, communication systems, behavior of perfect gases and kinematic theory of gases, physical world and measurement, oscillations and waves, electrostatics, current electricity, Kinematics, laws of motion, motion of – systems of particles and rigid body, gravitation, properties of bulk matter, thermodynamics.
- Chemistry: Ideal behavior, bonds, valence bond theory, deviation from ideal behavior, liquid state, thermodynamic terms, first law of thermodynamics, spontaneity, introduction of structure of atoms, molecular orbital theory, hydrogen bond, intermolecular forces, quantum mechanical model, shapes of atomic orbital, third law of thermodynamics Atomic models, rules of filling electrons and orbitals, types of chemical,
- Mathematics: Three-dimensional geometry, limits and continuity, probability, principal of mathematical inductions, relations and functions, inverse trigonometric functions, sets, and their representations, sequences and series, relations and functions, trigonometric functions, straight lines, Venn diagram, linear and quadratic inequalities, permutation and combinations, binomial theorem, conic sections, matrices, determination, differentiability, applications of derivatives, definite integrals
To get the fastest admission and jobs update, join us on Telegram Channel
Visit the official website of Uni-Gauge