Uni GAUGE Counselling 2023: The qualified candidates will be able to participate in the Uni GAUGE Counselling. The counselling and seat allotment procedure will be conducted after the entrance examination. Educational Rating and Assessment Foundation will be conducting the entrance exam and counselling. The 14 participating member universities will accept the Uni Gauge score. To participate in the counselling process each of the institutes will invite the qualified candidates based on merit lists prepared by them. Get more details about Uni GAUGE Counselling in the following article.
Uni GAUGE Counselling 2023: Important Dates
|Date of exam||2nd week of May 2023|
|Publishing of provisional answer key||3rd week of May 2023|
|Publishing of final answer key||Last week of May 2023|
|Scorecard will be release||Last week of May 2023|
|Counselling begins||June 2023|
Uni GAUGE Counselling
Eligible candidate will be able to participate in the counselling and seat allotment procedure of Uni-GAUGE. In the counselling process, there will be no common Uni-GAUGE counselling and seat allotment procedure. All the participating institutes will conduct their own counselling process individually. To participate in the counselling process each of the institutes will invite the qualified candidates based on merit lists prepared by them.
- Eligible candidates will be required to download their entrance exam scores and confirm their eligibility to participate in Uni-GAUGE counselling for the courses offered by the participating institutes.
- They will have to apply separately to the institutes with the downloaded test scorecard and other documents.
- The participating institutes will verify the details with the ERA foundation, and prepare a merit list for counselling, and seat allotment after receiving the application.
Participating Institutes for Uni GAUGE
|Karpagam Academy of Higher Education||Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu|
|Saveetha University||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Periyar Maniammai Institute of Science and Technology||Thanjavur, Tamil Nadu|
|Ajeenkya DY Patil University||Pune, Maharashtra|
|MIT ADT University||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies||Faridabad, Haryana|
|Kaziranga University||Jorhat, Assam|
|Dayananda Sagar University||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|M.S Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Sri Chandrasekharendra Saraswathi Viswa Mahavidyalaya||Kanchipuram, Tamil Nadu|
|REVA University||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|KL Deemed to be University||Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Mewar University||Chittorgarh, Rajasthan|
|Vivekananda Global University||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Jain University||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|CMR University||Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Presidency University||Bangalore, Karnataka|
- Applying candidates must have passed the 12th class exam or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- They must have physic, chemistry, and mathematics subjects. Biology or biotechnology instead of chemistry for BE/ Biotechnology or any other technical vocational courses as one of the optional subjects, with English as a compulsory subject.
- For SC/ ST and OBC candidates: They should have obtained a minimum of 40% marks.
- For general candidates: They should have obtained a minimum of 45% marks.
- The applicant should have completed the age of 17 years on or before 31 December 2023.
- Diploma holder candidates are also eligible to apply for the Uni GAUGE.
Visit the official website of Uni-Gauge